Black Panther | Teen Ink

Black Panther

January 22, 2019
By hunter33 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
hunter33 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“WARNING SPOILER ALERT” Many people like animals just like me. There are many movies out there with animals, but not many like this one. This movie is all about animals; I'm going to be talking about the movie Black Panther. So hopefully I don't give away the movie to much about the fighting, kingdom, and the twists and turns in the movie.

There are many fights in the black panther but there are some more main ones like for instance the king fights for his place and they have ceremonies every time they have a winner. There are also a lot of bad guys one of the main ones is Klaw; this character, in the beginning, killed T'challa's dad and now the whole point is to get revenge and Klaw steels the most powerful metal in the world.

Now about the kingdom, there are many things that happen here; in fact, the movie is based there almost the whole time. T’challa makes some very bad decisions like when he could have said no to fighting Killmonger, who is my favorite character. Killmonger is the character that takes over the king and he has these orange dots all over him.T'challa gets overthrown by this guy who is an outcast and never has been to Wakanda before. Now the movie has some great imagination; they have so much technology that is super cool. They have a suit that takes force and exerts it back into the person that is attacking. This movie looks like us in the future but uses older methods of culture.  

Now my favorite part about this movie the twists and turns. There are many twists and turns in this movie I think it makes the movie better and more action to it. They put the twists and turns in the most perfect spots and its hard to know what is going to happen next. For instance, the fight against Killmonger; T’challa dies and gets thrown off the cliff, but he was found by a tribe. T’challa was actually alive when he was found. This surprised me. Likewise, there are other twists and turns like when the king saves the bad guy and tells him he's sorry.

Hope everyone learned some things on the action, kingdom, and twists and turns in the movie. So I think this movie is one of the cooler movies that has animals in it that interest me. This movie had a 97% rotten tomato and was top 10 2018 movies. I also mainly chose this because I love animals and many people do too. So hopefully there was some knowledge gained about the black panther. If you don't know if you should watch this movie. You should!