I’ll Love You Forever. | Teen Ink

I’ll Love You Forever.

September 23, 2009
By sunshine.dez. GOLD, Hemet, California
sunshine.dez. GOLD, Hemet, California
11 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
"Its not what you look at that matters, what matters is how you see it."
"Maybe some women werent meant to be tamed. Maybe they are supposted to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with"


You read me that story when I was little, do you remember? Of course you do, you have to. You’re my mom.

The story you read me is of love. It’s a story of a young mother, taking care of her newborn son. A mother that did everything to make sure that her son grew up right, was taken care of, and had everything he needed.

The story you read me is of a simple lullaby. It’s a story of how a simple song had so much meaning and impact and so much love in it.

The story you read me is of relationships. It’s the relationship that a son and his mother share, and how that bond changes and grows over time. It’s a story of how a mother’s love is unconditional and everlasting.

The story you read me is of life’s changes and realizations. It’s a story of how when that man grew up, he became the caretaker. He realized everything his mother had done for him in his life. In turn made sure his mother was taken care of in her old age, and had everything she needed.

Despite everything that has happened mom, my love for you is unconditional. I want to make sure you are taken care of and you have everything you need. I want to learn from you and take care of you in your old age. You sang me that lullaby, I remember it. Now it’s my turn to sing to you.

“I’ll love you forever,

I’ll like you for always,

As long as I’m living,

My mommy you’ll be.”

The author's comments:
happy mother's day.