15 Random Facts About my Best Friend | Teen Ink

15 Random Facts About my Best Friend

By MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other
MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

Usted es especial! AKWARD!!! (in an opera like voice), ohhh fasha', what the huh?,who in the name of what?, sanity now!

15 Random Facts about my Best Friend

all this was said over one of our msn conversations..

Harlie says:
ugh im trying to think of 15 random facts about myself youd think it be easy cuz i know me?? well its not lol ughhh
Mandy says:
#1) you would wear purple every day of your life and not get sick of it
#2)you would move to France to cook and not forget to bring your cats with you
#3) If I became famous you would willingly become my personal assistant/ MVF ( most valuable friend) even though you already are./ my #1 fan and body guard. If i asked you too
#4 you would wear skater shoes to your own wedding
-Harlie- says:
LMAO you come up with the most truthful and best answers
Mandy says:
#5 you would kill your sister's boyfriend and my roomates provided you not go to jail. ( heck youd do it any way)
#6 You would cook bacon all day and eat it. Justifying yourself by saying that it jumped out of the pan
-Harlie- says:
LOL so true aha
Mandy says:
#7 you would wear the shirt i bought you 4 your birthday underneath the Maid of honors dress i will make you wear on my wedding day
-Harlie- says:
what shit??
omg i mean shirt!!
lol sorry
typo

Mandy says:
not my typo
-Harlie- says:
LOL

Mandy says:
#8 if Ashton Kutcher asked you on a date you could convince him to marry you by the end of the night
#9 If the show "supernatural" were real you would kill yourself just so that your soul could haunt "Mr. Hottie"
-Harlie- says:
LOL so veryyyyyyy true!!!
Mandy says:
#10 if there was someone who came between us you would say it was "Whinnie the Pooh Bear"
-Harlie- says:
LOL
Mandy says:
#11 you would eat blue berries all day even if it turned you into one
-Harlie- says:
LOL YES!!!!
Mandy says:
#12 your pumpkin pie is so great that if the Queen of England said it sucked you would shove it in her face
-Harlie- says:
LOL i probs would to aha
Mandy says:
#13 If a pineapple were the only thing to live in you would do it and say " If sponge Bob can then so can I"
-Harlie- says:
Sponge Bob Forever LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Mandy says:
#14 If you had your full G license and diplomatic immunity ( which mean you are not allowed to get arrested in any country other than your own ) you would seal that guys bumble bee camero and kidnap Shia Labouf
-Harlie- says:
LOL I SO WOULD

Mandy says:
#15 If i died you would move in to suck a deep depression that you would die of heart failure. Cause you know that you would never be able to find another friend Quite like me. You would build a house near my grave where you could visit me every day, and talk.
-Harlie- says:
LOL yea probs
Mandy says:
And you wouldn't listen to what anyone said about me not listening cause you know that i would be in a place where I would able to hear every word you say
-Harlie- says:
wooooh!!! theyd just think i was crazy
Mandy says:
well there's 15 random fact about you...

How well do you know your best friend? I challenge you to think of 15 random facts about your best friend, and then tell them or email them your list. Just see what happens .

Some time our best frieds are our most valuable heroes. they are always there for us in or time of need. they are the shoulder we cry on, they understand, and they will surprisingly come up with th best solutions to your problems. One of my most valuable heroes is my best friend. Harlie.

MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

no i dont mind . I think having a friend you can trust in and show who you really are and be real to someone is important. I like having people admire my work and i hope that this will spread into something bigger. For lots of people to see. I suppose the more people to follow the better. It give people the opportunity to show there friend that they are really paying atention in the relationship/friendship, and that their not just using them. Makes them feel important.

So go RIGHT AEAD!!! 

Phantom_Girl GOLD, Ft. Carson, Colorado

"If it comes out of the lion's mouth...it will be on the test."
-Mr. Bala

I e-mailed my best friend 15 random facts and she said the first one made her laugh and the last one made her cry.

Do you mind if I upload the list to Teen Ink? I don't want to steal your idea, but it actually turned out to be a great piece of writing.

SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

That being said, you did that very well!

MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

ya i know i really didnt mean for it to be a story more of a challenge i veiw Harlie as my greatest and most valuable friend. sometimes we can take advantage of our friends or just bewith them for our own personal gain. Harlie knows that i am her friend and recently she was getting dumped by friends she had for years and beleived lies about her i wanted to let her know that i am in a friendship with her to get to know her even more than i do now. We have friends that we think we know, but really dont. So this is my challenge... how really well do you know your friend .Its like proving to them that you really do know them , are paying attention and care.

--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

I'm gonna see what I can do with that for all my friends! This is kinda funny, but it doesn't have much structure. It's more like just telling us facts instead of telling a story.

MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

ya u go girl

MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

hey guys could you please rate this.....and i soo challenge u to do this. It made my friend cried while lughing.

Phantom_Girl GOLD, Ft. Carson, Colorado

-Mr. Bala

I'm so doing this...

harrliiee said...

loves it :)