Dear Brandon | Teen Ink

Dear Brandon

By Dontcloseyoureyes PLATINUM, San Tan Valley, Arizona
Dontcloseyoureyes PLATINUM, San Tan Valley, Arizona

" Someday i will find someone and realize why it never worked with anyone else."

Dear Brandon,

The reason I have wrote you this letter is because I have selected you to be my role model. I have done so because you are a real man/brother of integrity! You have persevered through so much and yet you still wear a smile on your face. You are kind, loving, and so much fun to be around.

I would like you to know just how much you mean to me! I can not express how much I love you. I would also like to thank you for being the kind of man/brother that I can pick as my role model.

You have made a difference in my life, even if you have not realized it. Every time I see you, you remind me of how truly blessed I am to have a brother like you. You make me want to try my best to be a better person, because of the example you have set for me.

You are so supportive of me in everything I do. I believe that I can always count on you to tell me the truth, even if it is not what I want to hear. You are incredibly generous, not only with your money but also with your time. I know that if I asked you for something you would be more than happy to get it for me if it was five dollars or one hundred. You are a great example for me. It is not that you do not make mistakes but that after you do you try your best to rise above them.

In my life I would like to live up to the example you have set for me. I am not saying that you are perfect because we both know you are not; You have made mistakes, as will I when I am grown; But when I make mistakes I would like to learn from them just as you have. I would like to make people laugh just as you do and I want people to always want to be around me just like people always want to be around you. I hope you never change and that you always stay positive! I love you big bro!

Your sister,

Erin