Father: Brian A. | Teen Ink

Father: Brian A. MAG

My father has always been there for me, and always willbe. He is a great role model and a spectacular parent. He would do anything forme, no matter what the consequences. Ever since I was a baby, he has taken careof me, taught me and loved me with all his heart. It doesn't mean we are alwaysnice to each other, but we are certainly never angry with each other for morethan a few hours.

My mom travels for her job, so at least three days aweek my brother and I are home with my dad. You can't imagine what he has donefor us over the years: taken us to doctors and activities and, until we were oldenough for a babysitter, came home from work early to pick us up from preschool.

He has always wanted to know what was going on at school and has coachedevery sport I've played. He's been involved in every activity I've ever been in,and he helps me study. He asks every once in a while if there's anything on mymind that I want to talk about, and he always swears that I can tell him aboutanything.

My father has done so much for me. He has always been there tohelp me on my way. I know he believes in me and wants the best for me. He's myhero.