Wide Receiver Jerry Rice | Teen Ink

Wide Receiver Jerry Rice MAG

I have been a fan of the San Fransisco 49ers for a number ofyears, but that is not why Jerry Rice is my hero. The mainreasons are that he has played for many years and works justas hard, or harder, than anyone else. Jerry has one of thehardest off-season workout programs of anyone in the NFL. Thatencourages me to work harder in my practices and shows that ifyou work hard for something, you can achieve it.

Lastyear, I had an injury that allowed me to play only one gamethe whole season. I noticed when Jerry had a knee injury, hefought back even though he couldn't play most of the season.If he could come back from an injury like that, I knew I couldcome back from mine.

Football is my favorite sportand probably always will be. I love to watch the 49ers playevery Sunday just to see Jerry make a spectacular catch. Hehas proven that all his hard work has not gone to waste. Hehas done a lot for the NFL; it will be sad when he retires ina few years. Jerry holds most of the NFL wide-receiverrecords.

In my mind he is - and always will be - thegreatest wide-receiver of all time. He is definitely a greatperson to look up to, no matter who you are.

skizzle said...
try spaces