Oprah Winfrey | Teen Ink

Oprah Winfrey

October 28, 2007
By Anonymous

The Oprah Show you may see on or television from time to time. The Oprah show is viewed by thousands maybe even millions of people a day!! Oprah Has donated to many shelters and charities. Oprah Has also been given many awards for her king and giving heart.


Q: if you had to live on Washington’s Min. wage with is about $8.15 an hour 5 day a week . Witch averages out to about $163.00 a moth. Do you think you would be able to get by and have money for necessity and would it be hard???

Q: If you had to pick one of your shows to do over again, what show would it be and why?

Q: if you could travel to any place In the world that you haven’t already where would you go and why?

Q: What charities would you give money to and why?

Q : looking back What family or friend do you think helped you out with your show, or any other time in your life?

Q: why do you think it is important to go to school?

Q: What is your favorite book and author for kids and for adults?

Q: When 911 hit where were you and what where you doing?

Q: in your book club what is your favorite book you have read so fare? Why?

Q: who is your bigest insperationg now?

Q: Who was your biggest inspiration when you were a kid?

Q: when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?


Q: If you were asked to give a speech to young people in America today, on the topic of your choice what would you choose and why?


Q: What is your favorite type of food?

Q: Do you cook?

Q: What is your favorite food to cook? Why?