The Time I Threw a Banger | Teen Ink

The Time I Threw a Banger

January 28, 2019
By Anonymous

That night. The warm Friday night we decided to throw a party. I thought it would be the best night of my life, but clearly, I was wrong and it just so happened to be the worst. Never would I ever thought that I would throw a party behind my parents’ backs. It was early in the night before my house was decided as the place due to a communication mistake between my friend and her dad. So I took one for the team and offered my house. I picked up Emma and she wore a blue colored dress and I was still in my work clothes and smelled like pizza. When we arrive at my house, there were many cars there that I didn't even recognize. There were cars parked in my driveway and my yard, my both of my neighbors' yard.  It was supposed to be only ten of us so they said. At first, my house started with only ten people then it turned into thirty and forty then fifty. As things became out of control I began to panic with fear. At twelve am I kicked out everyone out and scrambled to clean up my destroyed house. Once everyone left, I started cleaning. The first room was the foyer. The foyer was small but was so messy, there was mud everywhere from everyone's shoes because it was raining prior to the party. The next room was my living room. This room was a straight disaster zone and was so embarrassing. There was a pink colored gum stuck to my wall, about fifty red solo cups between on the floor and the couch and stick floors from alcohol. Following the living room was the kitchen. I thought the living room was bad, but I can promise you the kitchen was so much worse. Little did I know that someone broke the light in my kitchen and had glass all over the floor and on top of that all the cups and liquor that needed cleaning up. Finally, I went to the last room downstairs which was my little sisters' playroom. Although the playroom did not have any cups or alcohol it had a very foul smell. The smell was coming from the puke all over the floor. As morning came and my parents came home I was screamed and heard my mom yell “ You are the biggest disappointment”. My heart has never hurt so bad disappointing the ones that I love. As time has moved on and everyone has healed not a day goes by where a joke is not made about the house getting trashed all because of one night that I thought was the best way for sure the last.