Say I Love You | Teen Ink

Say I Love You

December 1, 2009
By SarahSar94 BRONZE, Palm Beach, Florida
SarahSar94 BRONZE, Palm Beach, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love is just a word until it is proven to you.


I sit in class, waiting just waiting. I want to see you, your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your heart. Your heart means the world to me, it never ends, never dies. It saves me from so much more than you can even imagine.

You kill me with each kiss, its more than a kiss to me, so much more. You will never fade from my mind, you say you hate me when really you love me. You've proven it, why can't you say it?

You say we can't be together, but together we can do anything. We can rule over the ocean, we can fly, we can defeat the craziness within our hearts. But I cannot do this alone, I need you, you need me. Just say it, you love me, I love you.


The author's comments:
This is just sort of how I was feeling and I just decided to write it down. I love to have memories of things, even stuff random like this. Warning though, this is not my best work.
This artical was about the guy that I am falling in love with, he is scared to tell me he loves me because were not allowed to be together.