"Apple of My Eye" | Teen Ink

"Apple of My Eye"

By ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia

"I will never fade away" "I will always be with you" "Yours in eternity" "Live for today but, look foward to tomorrow, and never forget to smile"

You are the angle of my soul, the laughter to my heart, the flower in the sky, the kite that soars so high, I do your every whim, and help you to learn to swim. Seeing your smile that melts all my bones and that turns me into jello, hearing your squeal as I lift you in the air, as I take you to the fair. You’re the chocolate covered apple of my eye, the candied kiss that grants a wish, you’re the tiny hands and big angled eyes that hide every trick and every treat. The innocent girl that sleeps at night and my very special cutie pie! You’re the key to my heart and the prankster who has me wrapped around your little finger, and the only one that can make me cry with joy when you say those words “I love you mommy,” that is why you’re my very cute teddy bear! You’re the daughter I wished to have, even if you go away, but I’ll have to deal with what I have and that’s why I love YOU, my little niece!

my little cousin victoria inspired me to write this. She is just so cute! and she has my heart wrapped around HER little finger! Laughs!