sincerely Anonymous | Teen Ink

sincerely Anonymous

March 5, 2012
By bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
26 articles 0 photos 63 comments

Dear Karla

I have written this letter for the solemn purpose of expressing my sincere feeling towards you. It is needless to say that I have come to grow quite fawned of you over the course of the past months. I think that you are a very smart, strong and beautiful young woman. It was not until recently that I began to interact with you that I have come to realize in love I really was with you. I write to you rather then tell you this because I can not muster the courage to confess my feelings for you. Inside I really hate myself for not being able to tell you this in person, but I rather stay anonymous instead of being embarrassed. This letter might seem fictitious or might even seem that someone is trying to pull a joke on you, but I assure you that this letter contains nothing but my most sincere emotions that I wish I could express them towards you. I know for a fact that you do not see me with the same eyes in which I see you. I can only dream of the day in which I can express my love towards you, but the embarrassment that would most likely follow your rejection. I do not expect you to fall in love with me or anything similar, my only desire is for you to consider this most sincere and solemn words and to express my feelings. Weather you choose to like me or not it is your decision. I am content with the fact that even though you do not know who I am, you know that I love you.



Even though my face though this paper you can’t see








I want you to know that I love Thee


Sincerely and in secrecy : Someone


The author's comments:
it is actually a letter I wrote but I do not know if im going to deliver it