When Childhood Comes | Teen Ink

When Childhood Comes

By noora.f SILVER, Alkhobar, Other
noora.f SILVER, Alkhobar, Other

"a drawing is a dot that decided to go for a walk"- Paul Klee

You don't remember everything when it comes to your past mostly just the highlights and when you search your mind for those innocent memorize of ones childhood you wouldn't think those memories where important because what’s so important about having some ice cream or running around the green grass but you see you didn't care that time about what is important and what is not you had a mind that saw only joy that looked up to the skies and thought of marshmallows that every time something bad happened you would forget all about it in split seconds that the only serious conversations you would make was I don't like this or I don't want that, all of this in a time where you took everything in, saw every person the same no one higher or lower than the other you'd never differentiate between races or religions or the type of skin color people own no there was none of that. If we were all the same in the beginning then tell me how did we all separate so dramatically reached a type of hatred to start wars to leave others starve to death how did we become of this when we all started out looking at the skies and not seeing directions to send bombs and missiles no but looking up to the sky and seeing marshmallows.

thinking about my childhood inspired me to write this