The $100 Fortnite Mistake | Teen Ink

The $100 Fortnite Mistake

By Blipy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Blipy BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Ah haha"

What is a mistake? All people make mistakes it's part of human nature. When we make mistakes we learn from them but some of us don't and make the same mistake over and over again.

My favorite mistake is when I spent $100 on Fortnite. This is what happend I was playing a game of squad with my friends and I got down I said “Yo John help me up” John said “Bet I got you”. I died and went back to the lobby I was thinking to myself I’m super bored right now what should I do?. So I ready up and waited for my squad and I went to the Fortnite store and clicked on $100 and my screen went all gray I said “what the heck is this a glitch? I clicked A on my controller and it went back to normal.

I was in the battle bus 20 mins in the game my uncle came bursting through the door i was thinking on no I'm in trouble or something. My uncle said “did u spend $100 dollars on fortnite I lied and Said “no maybe it was aundre” which is my cousin. And blamed it all on him then my uncle said “are u sure it wasn't you i can check who it was and what account it was bought on and if i find out it was you without you telling me you're never playing the xbox again.

I then told him the truth and i got grounded for 2 month of the xbox i learned to never buy anything online without asking and without having the money to pay it back.   

This one of my biggest mistakes in my life