Breaking In | Teen Ink

Breaking In

One time it was me,my brother,and my friend. We were bored so we went to go play basketball at our old elementary school, We didnt really care about trespassing because we did it all the time and there were other people that would go too.

When we all got tired of playing 21 we also kinda got hungry then my brother says, “i'm kinda hungry” We started to look around looking for any classrooms that had snacks. I thought “this might be a bad idea” but i got over my thoughts real quick once I saw a classroom window that was cracked open. My friend then says, “ohh its ms. tebas classroom, We knew the teacher always had snacks in that classroom.

We all look at each other like we hit the jackpot, Then me and my friend look at my brother but before we even say anything he's like “I am not going in, You guys are” when we finally convinced him  to go in none of us thought about what might happen next.

I slowly opened the window and looked at my brother “you're good, Hop in” i said. When my brother went in he took about 3 o 2 steps inside and we hear a loud fire alarm go off. “LETS GO, LETS GO, LETS GO !!” I yelled at my brother and friend. When he was out the class i tried to put the window back to place but then it broke off so i started booking it. When we got out we played it smooth like we were never in that school.

After we got home we all realized how dumb that was and really why would we do all that for some snacks. Then we all laughed about it and now its kind of a funny story. I still can't tell my mom about this story though.

i wasnt the best thinker back then.