Happiness | Teen Ink

Happiness

Happiness

One thing I can’t live without is my happiness. I know that happiness is not a physical thing, but it is by far the most important thing to me. I say happiness because it is a combination of many things, it is a combination of friends, family, pets, activities, and more. 

The first thing of my happiness would be my family. My dad is one of the most funny, caring, and inspiring people I know. He finds a way to make me laugh daily, and he never fails. 

My mom is also wonderful, She works a lot to make sure that everyone else in my house is organized. Whether it’s cleaning, cooking, or keeping all of our schedules together. If it wasn’t for her, I’d never have the correct appointments I need, and if I did remember to make them, I’d miss going to them. 

Next is my brother, although sometimes a pain, he can be fun. He’s great whenever I want to have some fun and play some sort of sport. 

Next is my girlfriend Emily, either if I’m super happy or sad, she’s always there for me to pick me up. She’s always fun to be around and has contributed a lot to my happiness. I look forward to seeing her as much as I can, and I am instantly excited when I see that she’s calling, or texting me.

Next would be my friends, Jack has been there for me since middle school, and he is a ton of fun to be around. Whether it’s helping him flip stuff on Facebook marketplace, or going on a road trip with him, its always fun. 

My friend Nick has been there for me since day one, whether it was swinging together in recess, or going to water parks with him, he was always fun. Now we hang out together and get dinners together, and make Walmart runs together. 

My friend Nico has always helped me out whenever I needed it, whether it’s rides home to school, or helping me out with a ride to somewhere I need to be now. He helps out a ton with comic relief, everything he does is unique to himself, and that’s what makes him, him.