Goodbye | Teen Ink

Goodbye

February 2, 2024
By Anonymous

Dear Taylor,  
It's not me, it's you. I have been there for you whenever you need help or need something. You are incredibly beautiful but the spark between us has become smoke. I have just lost feelings for you and there is no connection between us anymore. I have also seen you spend time together with other boys which is suspicious because you said you had no friends that were boys. I just cannot fathom why you lied to me. I was always there for you. When you were down, I was there to lift your spirits. When you had an activity I was there cheering you on. 
Evey activity you have I show up to it. Volleyball, basketball, drama, and singing. I have showed up to everything. If I didn't show up to it was only because I was sick. The entire time we have been together you have shown up to one of my golf meets. At the golf course you cheered for me when I got a double bogey because you thought that was good. P.S. It’s not good. Honestly, you should not have even been there. You don't know golf etiquette and just don't know the rules of golf. With all these sports going on we just don't communicate, which is another factor in breaking up with you.  
Communication is a key factor in a relationship which we do not have. You don't text or snap me back daily which is what I hate. I know it's bad to be on your phone but in the past week I received one snap from you. ONE! Were in a relationship we should talk snap each other more than once a week. I snap my sister more than you which is crazy. Maybe I should pull a sweet home Alabama. Sike! That would be dumb. Anyways, I know we could communicate more, but we are so busy that this relationship just needs to end.  
Hopefully, you understand why I am breaking up with you. It is just you. You were never there for me.  
Sincerely, 
Jacob