keep curfew | Teen Ink

keep curfew

September 6, 2009
By makoto esaki BRONZE, Bangkok, Other
makoto esaki BRONZE, Bangkok, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

?“I don’t have to be punished because this is all his fault!!” The old woman in front of me was shouting to the policemen and policemen were looks bored her hysteric behavior. I was frightened her because she tried to force me not to tell any advantageous fact for me. For example, I told Policeman” I was standing at this point”. But she said” No he didn’t. He was at this point”. Even after this, the all information I told was negated by her. But it’s no wonder. Who believes the 4th grader rather than an adult?
Anyway, I just hoped to finish this and go back to home. Actually, I had my fault and If I had not played with my friend at late, there would be happened nothing and I would not be here. ?

“Just ignore it” My friend said it. I got call from my mom which is warming to me the curfew. As I follow my friend’s words, I ignored it and kept eating snacks with my friends. I love him because he always offers my favorite snack, Karinto, a traditional Japanese snack food. Sweet and deep-fried, it is made by sugar. Originally, I had complaints about the curfew. 5 o’clock curfew is too fast for children. At 6 o’clock, I left at my friend’s house. In my mind, I was very upset because my mother would be angry. So I was very hurry to pedal bicycle without being carefully about accident. When I looked at signal, it was green so I didn’t care the cars. But When I opened my eyes next, a red car was in front of me. When I got up, I was lying down and many people gathered at me. I couldn’t understand what had happened me. The things I know are the much pain at my all parts of body, the broken my bicycle and tasted blood. I looked at my left leg and touched it but I didn’t feel anything on my leg and It’s like it’s not part of my body. Then an old women came to me and said” be careful!!” By these facts, I understood what’s happened to me. I was hit by the car.


Next day, I was asked the details of the day I was hit by the police. I and driver discussed what had happened yesterday. But the information I told and the driver told was different. And all police men believe in the driver’s saying because I was still child. Even though I told what I saw, the driver said”No” and denies me. For example, I said the signal was green but driver said it was not green and it was red. Of course, policemen believed what the driver said. I thought it’s not fair. I couldn’t understand why I was denied by the reason that I was still 10 years old. Policemen didn’t believe me and believed the driver. Finally the driver apologized me but the words didn’t come from her mind. For me, I felt it’s like manner on the face.

Finally the things I got were the broken bicycle, abuse and injury. Now, I think I have no fault without one thing. It is that I ignore my Mother’s call and played at late. As being hurry by going back to home, I didn’t care the cars. From this day, I’ve gone back to home as the time and I don’t want to be hit again. And I still hate the driver.

The most strongest part in my narrative essay is that when I was hit by the car. I think the describing what I saw and how I felt was very good.

The part that still needs work is that I have to study how to start the sentence. I think I always start the sentence like I, But, because, so and some simple words. so I want to get more vocabulary.

The main thing I learned about a personal narrative is that it is very difficult to explain the how, what, where, when, why and who deeply. because I don’t remember them and I didn’t have words to explain them.

In my next personal narrative, I would like to write the situation very clearly and think

One question I still have about personal narrative is about how many kinds of narrative essay there are except bad choice.