Stolen Colors | Teen Ink

Stolen Colors

By MusicInMyHeart<3 PLATINUM, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
MusicInMyHeart<3 PLATINUM, Lansdale, Pennsylvania

Time will not dim the glory of their deeds...

A heart afraid to love will never learn to dance...

"My mistake, I didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand..."

I was scared to lose it all. Scared of all the nothing I would have left. I didn’t want to have an empty canvas with no paint. I had built up my life around you and I knew it was wrong but you just made me feel so secure, so safe, so certain. But then you stole it all, stole my paint, my beautiful colors. Now I know that it’s gone, gone from my future but it still lurks in my past, dark and shimmering, but it’s all faded. Good and bad. Happy and sad. You were the color in my life, it may have been splatter and messy but it was beautiful. It was my beautiful future, now a beautiful nothing. It’s gone like you and I miss the color, the randomness, the beauty. You were beautiful to me, now you’re my beautiful memory and I miss you everyday. I hope you miss me too, your beautiful cutie pa tu tie <3

Sometimes when a love is lost, everything seems dark and gray, but their are other colors out there...other people who can help you paint the world. Everything will be okay.

This boy, the one that painted my world with colors....he doesn't miss me but I;ve found better colors, more colors....someone who wants to paint my world with me and I couldn't have asked for more. I hope you all still like it though.