your never alone | Teen Ink

your never alone

By AngelGal07 GOLD, Ferndale, Washington
AngelGal07 GOLD, Ferndale, Washington

"If you do not love God then you do not know God for God is love" 1 John 4:8

I’ve had a difficult past full of moving around a lot and going to new schools. I’ve lost friends and also gain new ones. At school most of the time I feel like an outcast who doesn’t fit in the criteria of a “normal girl” that doesn’t fit the mold of perfection. I had suffered losing family and things no child or teenager should ever face with but I know for certain. Some of you might not agree with me on this but every time when I’m at my lowest in life and feel like I’m no worth I look up and ask god to help me remember I’m not alone for he is always with me. That he’s there to pick me up when I fall and help me follow the path that is truth for the truth sets us all free!

theres a lot of students at my school who feel like have to fit the mold that some people "require" so they can be firends with. lucky god doesn't have a requirement for you! he will always be with you no mater where you are!

ashleighlovesphotos, Bellingham, Washington
Your welcome Alyssa! ~

AngelGal07 GOLD, Ferndale, Washington

thanks ashleilovesphotos!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa, you never are alone.God is there every step of the way. Always. He loves and cares about you so much and he always will. Im sorry your life has been so hard. Rember though. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11.. Your future is in him. Let him make something beautiful out of the hard stuff. Keep, trusting in him Alyssa.