A Little Bit in Love | Teen Ink

A Little Bit in Love

By Toni-Ann GOLD, London, Other
Toni-Ann GOLD, London, Other

Live life to the fullest

Standing here with you, is flawless. Staring into your eyes, I swear the world disappears. Only you and me remain. You take my breath away. The site of you sends my head spinning. My heart just stops beating. My whole body gets nervous. Then your tender skin touches mine, all of a sudden times stops. The world stops spinning.The heavens part. Angels start to sing. The sun shines down on us. My body instantly melts. The warmth of your voice sends butterflies to my stomach, each and every time.When you hold me, I feel like nothing can touch me. You make everything in life all right, maybe even perfect. Our laughter intermingled is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard .There's just something about you. You have some hold on me,and I never want you to let go. You've showed me something I thought I would never feel.It's amazing.You astound me. I swear this is something real, something I can fall into. Promise me this feeling will never fade. Don't tell me this is just another crush. Never let me go. You have no idea, how much I've fallen for you. I guess it's stupid. If that is so, I am okay with it. Even if this turns out to be some stupid thing, I would of rather tried then to say I missed the best thing. You've got me. You have no idea. I think I am a little bit in love with you.