Self Study | Teen Ink

Self Study

By SocialCollision SILVER, Hampton, Georgia
SocialCollision SILVER, Hampton, Georgia

\"When we\'re taught to love everyone, to love our enemies, What value does that place on love?\" Marilyn Manson

Sometimes I'm not right. I know this. But sometimes I like to pretend that I am. This usually works for me, but I do find myself in sticky situations far too often. When I do have a problem I often have to admit I’m wrong. I HATE being wrong. I feel like this is a sign of weakness. Ever since I was little, I’ve had a problem with beings seen as weak. I don’t really know if this is true or not, but that’s just how I see myself. In other words, I am VERY self conscious. I have very low self esteem. Sometimes it gets on my nerves, but most of the time I just live with it.
It’s very inhibiting
It’s very hard to get over sometimes. It’s as if it were a ghost that is continually haunting me. It follows me while silently stalking me. It influences every little thing I do. Apparently there are really no ways to conquer it. I guess that I’m just like every one else. Maybe I’m not. It really doesn’t matter, but I know that I’m not the only one with this problem. Just a little insight on how I feel. Maybe you feel the same and maybe you don’t.

I just wrote this randomly