Loosing | Teen Ink

Loosing

October 9, 2010
By c_taylor BRONZE, Pendleto, Oregon
c_taylor BRONZE, Pendleto, Oregon
3 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live, laugh, love


I feel as though, as though I've lost a game. A game, that at times, was overly fun, exciting, exuberating. Although... A game that needed to end. That I didn't want to loose,but that took so much energy, I hade no choice... other than to give up; forfit. Sadly, I'm talking about friendship. A friendship even if not seemingly so, a friendship I cared about. Although I feel I've lost a friendship,even if not realizing it maybe it actually decided to loose me. People may seem to give up, to loose, to forfit but maybe, it's needed to be looked upon... as being strong enough; to walk away. Even though there have been times when we have had long time outs in this game called friendship, time outs that seemed like loosing, the game started up again, but this was the final restart and end to this game, for the other team did not play fair when there partner team tried so hard to do nothing but play perfect, so this again was the last play with a forfit, a loss, not a timeout.


The author's comments:
Friendship can be hard, but it shouldn't feel like a game to hard to play. These are my ways of explaining that.