Silenced Emotions | Teen Ink

Silenced Emotions

By queennels17 PLATINUM, Wellington, Florida
queennels17 PLATINUM, Wellington, Florida

The sun is out but it's still dark outside.

I hope you’re happy for the pain you caused.
I hope your ok knowing that you left me without even saying goodbye.
You always told me:
“You’re the top in my life and I would do anything for you, I love you.”
I guess that means nothing now.

Your ok with the way your living, you love the fact that I could never call you when I needed you the most when I needed someone there to hold me tight when I had a bad day to sing me to bed every night even though you weren’t always available.

I need you now the most you know.

I’m sorry if I did anything wrong to make you want to leave so bad, I can change.
But then I realized you’re the one who said not to change for nobody, to be myself even though the world doesn’t really except me.

You lied to me. You said you would stay right here till the end of it all. To hold my hand when I’m about to fall. Do you know that I cry everyday and pray for you to come back into my life? I walk around feeling like crap. People ask me what’s missing in my life and I say you. Only you. I loved you and I love you.

I won’t forget the day you left. The day my world fell apart and burned slowly. Every time I see something that reminds me of you, it feels like I can’t breath. I don’t know how too handle myself without you. If only you could see what you made of me, you would realize that your wrong, oh so wrong for what you did to my heart.

I
Love?

Since you left my life has no meaning, like there will always be that last piece you never find in a jigsaw puzzle, it’s frustrating to know that you probably never think about the times we had and the laughs we shared. The late nights and early mornings.

You always told me that if my heart were to stop beating, you would be the one to hear it drop first. But tell me, if my heart dropped, would you be there in time to pick it up?

There is this one day that haunts me in my sleep and makes me so damn out of place and that’s Father’s day dad.

Father’s Day.

My dad.

yeah, I was going through some rough times but thank you . 

MotivatedInk GOLD, Columbia, South Carolina

Some people dream of success...while others wake up and work at it!

Oh my goodness. How sad. I'm sorry.....it's really deep and you can feel the sadness behind it.