Don't judge a book by its cover | Teen Ink

Don't judge a book by its cover

By kaylarocks SILVER, AURORA, Colorado
kaylarocks SILVER, AURORA, Colorado

"The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek." - Author Unknown

Okay, so I met this kid on the internet and he is really nice. He posted a picture of himself and hes was chubby. Now if this was the old me then I would be like eww don't talk to me. But I think this is something new. Today I felt like I changed and I did. I didnt care about how he looked, I just cared how his personality was. When my friends found out I hung out with him at the movies they were really mad at me. Thats because they are judgers and im not. i like the new me and im positive id like to stay that way and nobody will change me.

kaylarocks SILVER, AURORA, Colorado

ya lol

Noni3280 BRONZE, Warrnambool, Other

Take each day as it comes.

wow, this is good. very sweet!

kaylarocks SILVER, AURORA, Colorado

haha sweet!!!    

KateLynnLeigh BRONZE, Farmersburg, Indiana

"The only way to get to the top is to get off your bottom."

Thats really sweet. My bf is slightly chubby and personally I have never found chubby men attractive, but when we met... well, everything changed.