Stop It. Just.. Shut Up Bull. | Teen Ink

Stop It. Just.. Shut Up Bull.

By BluBliss GOLD, New York, New York
BluBliss GOLD, New York, New York

Bella's love for Edward was like, "Omg. He's hot. He's mine because he sparkles. Now I'll brood the wholle book while I'm with him."

Unum

I hate a lot of people.

I look through the round spirals that are my eyes, the greens mixed so heavily with grey, all plummeting into some horrific spider web against my irises. Through these eyes, I see a world full of people for the hating. They don't deserve attention, though they get it. It's in their demeanor's, the way they walk, the ways they talk.

"Well, I didn't know that, so..."

So finish your sentence and stop trying to get the upper hand.

I can tell, all, all around me, they're all so stupid, incompetent. Feeling as though their lives now will be the lives they will carry forever. Just because the vast changes necessary for the transformation from child to adult are incomprehensible to them- as they naturally should be to all of us- they feel as though it'll never happened to them. It can't. It won't.

Well, it won't, dear child, because you're comparing it to yourself. And you won't be the undeveloped, shallow minded, idiot you are forever. Unless you choose to be, and only so many people can fit that bill before the world explodes with prospective lemmings.

Just because you can be stupid, you really can't.

They look at the world with blinded eyes and buffered brains. With the brief and intense grapples for control, the upper hand against their teachers and their parents. Their guardians, their whatevers, I don't care. They want the control for themselves, for they think they have all the knowledge they need. And for their age, and their occupations, as children, they do. But not for the job of a grownup- for an independent being. Not at all.

This is what they all have to understand.

But it hurts to knock on their heads, even more that knocking on a brick wall.

Duo

They have an everlasting opinion concerning the smarter- or in some cases, not smarter, but meeker- race. The groups of people, like me, like a girl I know, that know more than they. And because our words are unheard of and rejected in their environments, they believe we are... what else? Stupid. The words don't make sense. So we must be stupid.

Picking up what I'm putting down?

They all think we're nuisances.

The feeling is mutual...

... sometimes when we look at them.

... sometimes when we look at ourselves. In the mirror. And cry.

Tria

I'm tired of all of it.

I know I'm smart. I know I have a voice. I'm sick of hiding under someone else's power. Their power that they bestow upon themselves.

There's a simple test. A test to know who's smart and who's not. A contest.

Whoever's got love wins.

This was supposed to be an article about something else. It turned out differently. Ain't it funny how that works?
My fingers are sticky.

leafy said...
leafy, City, Other

Gil: I would like you to read my novel and get your opinion. 
Ernest Hemingway: I hate it. 
Gil: You haven't even read it yet. 
Ernest Hemingway: If it's bad, I'll hate it. If it's good, then I'll be envious and hate it even more. You don't want the opinion of another writer. 

Interesting, yes, interesting is the right word, piece. LHP is right, it's definitely powered by a lot of emotion, and I certainly like it. There were also just a couple spelling/grammar mistakes that I caught, too. First, I'm not really sure what "Unum" means/is, and maybe you meant to do that, and the other is "demeanor's" should be without an apostrophe. Anyway, I'm not gonna lie, this piece was a bit confusing and didn't make sense at times, but tht doesn't mean it wasn't good. I also really loved your description of you eyes in the beginning, it was great imagery. Overall, very nice article, if a bit confusing. Keep up the good work! 4/5

Love.Hate.Passion., Spring Valley, Illinois

~Hope. Faith. Love~
~Be proud of who you are.You are all unique in a different way.~
~I WILL NOT fade into oblivion , and become less than
a distant memory.~

Nice job. I like the emotion behind it. Keep it up! *****