Love Is Real | Teen Ink

Love Is Real

February 22, 2013
By IndiaT.V SILVER, Edinburgh, Other
IndiaT.V SILVER, Edinburgh, Other
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain


Love is something that not everyone has the pleasure of having but it is something that most people strive to have in their lives. For some people it takes time to master but for others love comes naturally. For most people though it takes a long time to master and this includes me. It took me so long to actually determine what love was as then I thought that it was when you just take a strong likeness to someone but now I know it is something stronger, deeper and more mysterious than that. Love is when your heart stops because it is so overwhelmed by the closeness and the connection to something/someone. It is a feeling like no other it is petrifying but intriguing all at the same time.

Every time I see him my heart stops, every time I hear his voice it is like music to my ears. Our hearts beat as one; our minds are constantly in sync. But sometimes love just doesn’t work out some say unrequited love is something you have once and it will stay with you forever and it is true it is something you never forget but most people speculate that unrequited love will repeat itself eventually. I didn’t realise any of this until it was too late and all my chances were gone.

So those of you who are reading this and are thinking really love it doesn’t exist trust me it does I was once to a disbeliever but now I don’t know what I would do without the love in my life and it is not just that special someone but your friends and family you may not realise any of this now but trust me you will especially if they leave to go somewhere else. So all readers I am sharing this experience so maybe it won’t be too late for you.