Music, Perception, and Mood | Teen Ink

Music, Perception, and Mood

By ChildishD BRONZE, Cannon Faiis, Minnesota
ChildishD BRONZE, Cannon Faiis, Minnesota

Music changes your perception feeling just like your mood. If your perception and mood are worried for a game that you are going to lose you think and say I’m going to listen to a song that will make me want to win. Different kinds of music can change your perception it depends on what type of music you want to change your perception to. These three music types are all different rock, rap, and country and they change your perception feeling. The three music types are different from each other because rock is hardcore, rap is a smooth free flow of rhyming, and country is a soothing guitar sound out in the country.

How rock music changes your perception feeling. What feeling you get from listen to rock music is a jamming feeling like you could get pumped up for a game or an event. What you wanna do when listen to rock is do something loud like go drive a monster truck. What feeling do you get playing rock music you just wanna play the best drum or guitar solo ever. Rock music is just a hardcore sound.

How rap music changes your perception feeling. What feeling you get from listen to rap music is rapping the whole song you are listen to.What you wanna do when listen to rap music is freestyling or writing a really good rap. What feeling you get when rapping is a triumph feeling that the rap has rhyming lyrics. Rap music is a smooth beat with rhyming lyrics that happen in he rappers life.

How country music changes your perception feeling. What feeling you get from listen to country music is a sad feeling. What you wanna do when listen to country music is farming your crops out in the field. What feeling you get when playing country music is what has happened in your life that was really bad. Country music is a depressing thing that has happened in your life.

Any kind of music can change your perception but rock, rap, and country can’t have the same perception perception. pop and hip hop have the same perception because they have the same beat and lyrics in general. Perception and mood feelings may be sad and you listen to a song that you like and your perception and mood are happy. If something sad just happened in your life you probably want to listen to a sad song. Whatever mood or perception you feel it can change in an instant by listen to music.

Music chamges everything