College Football Experience | Teen Ink

College Football Experience

By JTTravis BRONZE, Linton, Indiana
JTTravis BRONZE, Linton, Indiana

People have opinions on everything they do based on the experience of the event. College football games are no different. They have some of the best experiences a person can witness or be a part of. Fans contribute a huge portion of the experience at a college football game. Most fans are very supportive and loyal to the teams they cheer for. Home team fans can create a hostile environment to the opposing teams fans. The actual game being played by the teams can change the atmosphere of being in the stadium and how fans act. In the end, nothing can compare to the experience of a college football game.

Atmosphere at any event is important and the fans create the atmosphere at every college football game. The fans of any team will cheer for their team, and even yell at the other team. Fans are either friendly or somewhat hostile depending on which team a person is rooting for. There is an atmosphere created unlike anything else within a stadium full of fans cheering and yelling for more than just the outcome of the game. College sports mean more than just playing a game. College sports have feelings that are unlike professional sports where it’s about the money. The players aren’t making money but playing because they play to enjoy their sport. Fans mirror with this through their love of teams that change rosters every year. Emotions are flowing throughout college football. The fans have a lot of emotion for their team and their rivals. College football fans make an atmosphere that cannot be replicated.

College football is all about experience and the actual game that fans come to watch is the key to the entire experience. College football games are exciting and thrilling at almost every turn. The momentum of the game can change in a matter of seconds. Emotions for a certain team can change the entire experience. The teams are playing to beat each other not just for stats, but for their fans. Every game is interesting in its own way and may not be remembered or may be remembered forever. Experiencing the college football game is to actually watch the game and know why people watch.

An overall experience can thoroughly be enjoyed before, during, and after the football game. Tailgates with the fans give an idea of what the atmosphere in the stadium. It is also an enjoyable time to meet with people. Being inside the stadium is exhilarating and just as social as tailgating. Fans are cheering and screaming for their teams. Emotions are flying during and after every play. Everything that is contributed towards the experience of a college football game is amazing in its own way. Everybody may have a different description of a college football game, but they all have one thing in common and that is how great the experience truly is.

There is nothing that can compare to the experience of a college football game. Every stadium roars with the cheers of fans. Everybody is there for one purpose and that is to watch the football game. The football game is exciting to watch and seeing a favorite team win over the other. Fans are an enormous portion of experiencing college football. People of many different types of backgrounds cheering for a single team. Socializing is a great thing to do with fans. Interactions keep the experience alive and ongoing for a longer time even after the game is over. Being able to experience college football is the most important aspect instead of who wins or who loses.

I wanted to write about a college football game because of my love for college football. Experiencing the game was amazing and I wanted to share what it was like to other people.