A Random String of Thoughts | Teen Ink

A Random String of Thoughts

May 8, 2014
By Rose_13 PLATINUM, Farmington, New Mexico
Rose_13 PLATINUM, Farmington, New Mexico
40 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you try and teach a fish to climb a tree, it will live it's life forever thinking that it is dumb. ~Albert Einstein


I am very odd, and I am different. I am younger than everyone in the group. My friend group, I mean.

They only make movies about the other half, the ones that are regular, but the movie makers want to make them act “different”. They publicize that the main characters are different, but they’re not. If they need to know how to make them different, then they should consult us. The experts.
Trust me on this one.

It's gonna be okay, people who are like me.

If you sit in the grass and look at the sky, sometimes the clouds make shapes. Did you know that their shapes depend on the person that is looking at the cloud? A group of people who have similar thoughts and such may look at a cloud, and depending on their past experiences, they may see a rabbit on a tricycle. There may be the few that argue that it is a bicycle and not a tricycle, but they are still considered normal. But, out of the crowd, there is that .1% that knows in their heart that the rabbit is not a rabbit, and the tricycle isn't a tricycle, nor is it a bicycle. The rabbit is a small tree, and the roots go into a mushroom, which is, in fact, the bicycle.

Did you know that the ancient Egyptians believed that mushrooms were the plant of immortality? Well, if mushrooms are eternal, then so is that cloud. And it’s so true. Clouds are eternal. They never truly leave because of the Water Cycle. They are just reborn again, kinda like babies, except for not the same because babies are adorable and mortal.

Just like in so many Greek mythology stories (and Peter Pan). Pan stayed a boy, but Wendy grew up, and then she died. If a baby fell in love with a cloud, it would never work because the cloud would keep being reborn in some form while the baby grew up and died.
In short, most things die, some live on. In short, just because the movie star doesn’t know how do be different like us, doesn’t mean that they will ever learn. Just because we want that amazingly cut guy/girl in math class to notice us, it doesn’t mean he/she will.

NOT

ALL

STORIES

HAVE

HAPPY

ENDINGS


The author's comments:
This is the truth and everyone needs to knock it into their heads. Whoever said life was fair was an idiot, because if life was fair we'd all be in trouble. We'd also still not get what we want. And sometimes to be happy, we have to grasp that fact.