A Sincere Request | Teen Ink

A Sincere Request

May 17, 2014
By oxford123 SILVER, Ratnapura, Other
oxford123 SILVER, Ratnapura, Other
6 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everything change, but changing does not.


Life is really confusing. Even it is not for you, it is actually to me. The birth and the death is the life. Orelse what would it be?
I am a teenager, and I know that my life is filled with dreams. From the pre-teens there was only one thing I actually wanted. I'm not talking about money or love. I'm making you understand why I'm writing this. Ofcourse I may have loads of homework and my mum and dad may say" why the hell are you submitting your work when no one wants to read it anyway?" But I don't care. They just don't understand. I wish they would. But still they don't.
That's why I submit this work. Because I believe you would understand the innocent feeling of a teenage writer who sacrifices anything for the sake of making others understand. That is only what I want. Nothing else and nothing more.
I joined TeenInk maybe a month ago and I'm still new. I have read long passages written by the other teens. And I try to be like them. But I really cannot. I see their comments, sometimes I myself comment them too. That is truly because they have done a great job.
I may be a terrible writer and I may not have the ability to make the reader to live in my world. But I can still write how I feel, even really stupidly(and please don't laugh at me)
And now I don't know who you are, but I still expect something from you. Try to understand me, just once in your life. This is an innocent request from a terribe writer.(AND THANK YOU IF YOU UNDERSTOOD ME)


The author's comments:
I have nothing else to say, just understand me.