Edit to Thoughts | Teen Ink

Edit to Thoughts

By heycallmemoriarty GOLD, King George, Virginia
heycallmemoriarty GOLD, King George, Virginia

"The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it." -Ernest Hemingway
"IZ UR BAND RDY? anoncer pls I waz born redy k." -bandgek
"I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice." -Roald Dahl

I guess I was wrong about what I said in Thoughts. I don't know what to say, you were right, and I know that. I'm crazy, silly, and an idiot, I know. I am so sorry that I screwed up and did that. Please forgive me I am begging you.
Please. I understand why I wrote it, but I was wrong.
It's probably why you're not really talking to me, even though you said that it isn't me that's wrong. I want to believe it, and I do. But...still. Please believe me. I really do love you a lot. You know what I am saying.

I think I just freaked. Again. Not the first time. I guess that's to be expected when you're as weird as me. I don't know what to say. I am sorry.

And you're probably just going "yes you are an idiot" and yes, I will agree to that.
I really don't know what I think of myself. Sometimes I like myself, other times I hate myself.

I can only hope that that stupid thing isn't what's wrong.
I love you, you nerd.

Love,

Me

Uh. This is my reaction to Thoughts, another thing I posted here. I wrote this to the same person, I hope he knows this is for him.