Life Credo | Teen Ink

Life Credo

By ABIGAIL.S PLATINUM, Trenton, Ohio
ABIGAIL.S PLATINUM, Trenton, Ohio

"only you can start a change you want"

I believe that all humans have good in them but that some people don’t let that good show.

I believe that there is no heaven or hell, that all the good no matter how small goes to a better place and that we leave our pain and hurt on earth when we die.

I believe that the only people who can change the world are the people that step away from society and the believe in something more for people not just themselves. ( Teachers, artists, philosophers, writers, doctors)

I believe that people don’t change they only become what they were going to be no matter how long it takes them to find themselves.

I believe in finding someone that you fall in love with.

I believe in equality.

I believe music, art and writers can change the world when they show what they truly think or feel.

I believe that society is changing the definition of humanity.

I believe that animals should be treated kindly because we as humans are animals.

I believe that humans have forgotten that we are all a part of the animal kingdom and that we don’t own the world because we think we are better than all animals.

I believe that if their is a god out there he would not judge anyone because he made them the way they are for a reason.

I believe that you can never be too old to learn something new.

I believe babies show what humanity should mean.

I believe that technology brings people together but also rips people apart.

I believe that health should matter more than profit.

I believe that money is simply money and has no true value.

I believe eyes say more than words.

I believe what you do is more important than what you say because you can say one thing and do another.

I believe all living things can hurt even if logic says otherwise.

I believe that in life you go through things that make you stronger and you have to live through them to because who you were meant to be.