Humanity. The Start or the End | Teen Ink

Humanity. The Start or the End

May 18, 2015
By ABIGAIL.S PLATINUM, Trenton, Ohio
ABIGAIL.S PLATINUM, Trenton, Ohio
37 articles 3 photos 35 comments

Favorite Quote:
"only you can start a change you want"


Humanity: Noun; ¨1. all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind. 2. the quality or condition of being human; human nature. 3. the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.¨  The word humanity is always seen as being human and the quality of being human like the kindness, regret and empathy we as humans can show but through the world we live in being human and showing guilt or kindness is seen as weak or uncool. Humanity is changing and we as humans are letting humanity change. The society we live in is brainwashing the world into thinking that things are true that are simply lies and the changes in humanity can be changed if the word stood up and showed the truth within the lies of society and the lies of humanity.


In society today we are all being brainwashed whether you are to believe it to be true or not. ¨Many find the idea of mass brainwashing hard to believe, but it’s really not. The brain and our consciousness is highly programmable. The way we perceive reality is directly correlated to the reality we create.¨  the ¨reality¨ that we perceive is controlled by the media, as humans we look for the truth but we don't know the truth because the truth is constantly being covered up so that we continue to be brainwashed. Many large corporations like food, drink, and drug companies do everything they can to hide and cover up facts or ideas that threaten their money, research has brought the shocking truth like a investigation conducted by Charles Seife ¨The FDA is the agency put in charge of regulating the safety of all food and prescription drugs that go on sale in the US. But it turns out that when their inspections find examples of scientific misconduct in clinical trials - for example, the kind that proves whether or not a drug is safe - they don't just keep it secret, they actually cover it up, as Charles Seife, a science writer and professor of journalism at NYU, has revealed.¨.  The FDA is supposed to regulate and protect us but they cover up facts. Brainwashing happens not only through the covering up of facts but also through the TV, newspapers, magazines, and movies. We get shown through TV and other media how we are supposed to act and what we are supposed to think is true “We’ve also been programmed with the idea of how to be, how to act, and what to do in certain situations. This type of programming has taken us away from our soul’s voice, our heart, and our ability to be our true self.”. You can’t be yourself if you're being shown the way you are supposed to act or told what your aloud to think. Humanity is changing because we can’t see or be what we need to see or be.


The changes in Humanity affect every aspect of our lives and not just our brains and minds but everyone. We can change the word together as humans because if we don’t humanity could potentially fade away as if it never existed, yes humans would still live on but what it means to be human won't be “we are all coming to the realization of oneness. That’s what we are: one human race. Imagine a race united in knowing instead of separated by belief systems. Someone once said that the mind works best like a parachute, when it is open!” basicly what the quote is saying is that we are all one race, we are all humans and to make a change we have to remember that but we also have to remain open minded together as well as work together. A change always starts with an idea and a group of people standing together to make the change happen.


“in the end one must come to realize the basic building block for global change starts with us, humanity on a collective level, together.”  everyone has to realize that we can change the world, most people don’t think that they could ever change the world even if they tried but the truth is that anyone can make a change even if it is small. Humanity has such an incredible meaning and we need to remember that if humanity is lost than the good change in the world goes with it. Lets not only fight for a change but fight for humanity. Humanity: Noun; ¨1. all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind. 2. the quality or condition of being human; human nature. 3. the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.¨