Trouble | Teen Ink

Trouble

By ganga BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin
ganga BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin

Once upon a time in Bhutan there live my grandparents my mom and dad. Their life in Bhutan was hard, but my family were living there happily. They had to struggle so hard. I wasn't born in Bhutan, I was born in Nepal after they get move from Bhutan to Nepal. In Bhutan, my parents had to wake up at 5:00 o clock at morning and cook,to get water they had to walk one hour the road was so damaged at that time they didn't have lots of transportation. But anyhow they need water to cook. My father didn't get education because the government of Bhutan didn't let him to study. Instead of studying, they forced them to work for them. Life was so hard for my family to live their the day was passing. One day, the king of Bhutan decided Nepali speaking family to thrown away from their country. When they heard that, they will have to leave their country they were so nervous they feel like their life is destroyed. They had lots of stuff to do, but they are so confused but they had to leave the country any how so they packed important stuff from their house and leave their country Bhutan at night.

After traveling eight hours in bus they reach Nepal, but they were so tired and nervous everything is new for them in Nepal. They don't know where to go what to eat and where to stay the bus drop them near the big bridge near big river. They made tend thereby using bamboo and thatch and start staying there after living in tent for six months they settled into a house in Jhapa, Nepal.

This is the story of my father and greatgrand father at past they had to struggle a lot and do lots of hard work to live a life. my father tell me this story of his life.