What's My Sentence | Teen Ink

What's My Sentence

January 25, 2016
By afrabhi BRONZE, Riyadh, Other
afrabhi BRONZE, Riyadh, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

How does a person sum up what they want to be known for in a set of words? Of course everyone wants to be remembered for doing good things. Whether it be something as grand as “she was able to stop a war” or as simple as “he made people laugh”. What will I be known for?

I want to be known as the person who could make anyone smile when they’re feeling down. Each person’s joy is joy to me. Emotions are contagious. If you walk into a room with attitude and a bad mood you fill up the entire room with that aura. If you walk into a room happy, you lighten up the entire mood of the room. By making others happy, you become a happier person.

The tale of two wolves states we have two wolves fighting inside of us. One of them is evil, angry, envious, greedy, arrogant, guilty and resentful. The other is good, joyful, kind, benevolent, compassionate, truthful, and hopeful. The wolf you feed is the one that wins. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be upset and negative about something, or you can choose to let go and be happy. We will never be able to live a full life always being negative about everything. I want my sentence to be “she made people happy”.