Pitch Black | Teen Ink

Pitch Black

By chris_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
chris_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

The room is pitch black, and the  house was alone and I  was just a 5 year old . I could barely  see my room. Then after a minute later someone knocked on my door so when and I got up to the door and I  open it and I saw a note saying that I was going to die.Then after I was starting to feel scared then I slowly went to my room. l try to call my mom but she didn't pick up.So l got so scared that l started to think about bad things.Then l heared someone calling so I ran to pick up the phone and  i said, “hello who is this?’ l ask.The guy say ’’aye little kid come out side’’. I say “no back off” then l hang up.                       

Then I slowly went back in my room and I started to play my games .Then an hour later I heard a call so l when and pick it up and it was him so I yelled  at him to back off   then i hang up.I was so scared that the whole block is pitch black.Then i went back on my game so l started to play.I was having so fun playing my game that at the same time I was thinking about me getting kill.Then I when to the kitchen  and  grabbed something to eat.Then I heard someone knocking on my door so l went  and saw  who was  knocking on my door and there was no one there so I was so mad that someone was playing with me.

Then 10 min later I heard gunshots so l started to get so scared that l ran to my room and lock my door. Then I heard one of my windows break  and after a minute later he broke my window. I heard some  noises in my house. The guy was inside my house so I picked  up my phone and called the cops. The cops came 10 min later and the guy was gone. The cops said  that there is nothing that i could do l am so sorry. I  was so mad and sad  at  the same time and  there was no one who could help me.                                    

Then the guy came back he says open and i said no. Then he said open the door little kid so then  he broke my room door and then I looked up and I saw my cousin.I was so mad becauses he was pranking me the whole time. l told him that  was  not cool man you were pranking me the whole time that's  not cool  man . I was about to die man for your fault.’’He said  I  am sorry little bro it was just funny my fault’’. ‘’Then l said  l am going to get you back one of these days  because that's  not cool man ight. ‘’Then he said  ight little bro l have to go” i said “ok see you later.”

This is about me getting pranked.