So You Think You Can Dance | Teen Ink

So You Think You Can Dance

By willnetteloves1D BRONZE, Sacramento, California
willnetteloves1D BRONZE, Sacramento, California

It was July 14 2016,I was outside playing at the park cheering and dancing to show
Step team.There was this girl named beth, she came up to saying “ you call that
Cheering and dancing you’re so terrible that I can even tap dance better than you”
So I told her “ why are you messing with me don’t even know you can you go away
She rolled her eyes at me and towards her friends talking about me and I rolled my
Eyes because I knew that she isn’t worth talking to.

Then I started to cheer and dance again and beth and her friends were looking at
Me so I told her “ do you want to have a cheer/dance off “ and she said” let’s do this”
And we all went to tennis courts because the nets were down and we had to play
A game to see who goes first but we didn’t so I went first because she wasn’t ready
In the place and I was so mad but I didn’t really care because it really didn’t really
Matter anyway.

At first I was doing good but then I was getting off beat a little, but her friends didn’t
Care because they pose to judging me but wasn’t because they were talking to beth
But then they turned and looked at me and they were starting like my dance moves
Which was good and I finished off with a split and my score was a ten out of ten but
They said “next time just you need to work on keeping time” then it was beth turn and
I thought to myself she’s way off step but I didn’t care because I thought that her friends

Was going to pick her because that’s her friends but when she was done with dancing
They told us the winner I was shock what I heard I was the winner of the dance battle
Her score was nine out of ten I was happy because I couldn’t believe I won but went
To her and ask her “no hard feeling right”and she said “ there is hard feelings because
I lost to u” so I went to her and tried to talk to her but she was to angry to talk to me but
Her friends told her to say sorry and I forgave her and we never talked again.

What I learned from that was to not judge people by the they dance,sing, act, look.etc because you don’t how they feel if you say those things to people because you don’t then if you have don’t have anything say nice don’t say it at all. I learn from her mistake
To never judge people by the way act or anything because it will maybe come back and
Get you.

its about how this girl named beth she misjudged me when i

was dancing and cheering outside in the park so I ask her do

you want a dance battle