My Sacramento Home | Teen Ink

My Sacramento Home

By chris_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
chris_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

My Sacramento is full of crazy, and fun people. I live in a house near my school. Everyday I think about my home being a perfect city. I hope that Sacramento can be a perfect city in the future as it is now. We have amazing food and fun events yearly! Walk around with the feel of an energetic vibe.

I hate to say this but I don't really like my neighborhood and also my neighborhood is really bad because there's are lots of gang violences. I hate living in this bad neighborhood. It's so bad I can't even walk around my neighborhood because  of all the shootings, and brutality that's happening. Everyday when I come back from school I smell the scent weed that the people do in their daily life.I love Sacramento but, not my neighborhood and who ever comes and lives here pick a nice place so you won't have to deal with the same problems I deal with.

Sacramento is not that bad if you think about it.It depends where you live and what you do with your life. Sacramento might  be small but there's lots of cool things  that you can do there's like downtown, rivers, parks, mall, hotels, and more.Besides a small city ain't that bad.

I hope this writing will help you know more  about sacramento and this is what sac is like, l hope this will  help you.

This is about how is sacramento.