Getting My Phone Taken Away | Teen Ink

Getting My Phone Taken Away

“I'm going to take your phone for a while until you learn your lesson.” my mom and dad said before leaving out my room.

One day I went to school thinking everything was fine but I thought wrong.Around second period the vice principal called me to the office to talk about something.”Do you have a instagram.” he asked. I told him yea.

“Do you know about the fight with Tillimaine.?” he asked me in a slightly loud voice.

“NO.” I thought

“Well somebody told me you recorded it on your phone and posted it on instagram.”he said.

He asked me to see my phone so I gave it to him. He went to my gallery and found the fight in there.”I recorded the video but didn't post it on Instagram.” I thought a loud.

“Show me your instagram account than if you didn't post it.” he told me.

This girl snitched on me and said i posted the fight.so went on my instagram looking but didn't find nothing. My phone started going off getting messages from the website imvu. He asked me what's that website for I told him. But he didn't believe me so he went google and looked it up and found out what is was. He said that the website was for people 17 years or older.

He called my parents to let them know that i recorded the fight and that i was on a website i wasn't supposed to be on. My mom and dad came up to the school and to talk to them he told them what happened about the fight and they told him i showed them the fight but they didn't know about the website but they were going to look at it. The principal told them i wasn't suspended but i was getting sent home for the rest of the day for recording the video.

When i got home i went in my room to wait for them to come and talk to me. They came in mad at me but i already knew that. They told me to give them both of my phones so i gave it to them.

“We’re going to take your phone away for a while until you learn your lesson.” my mom and dad said before leaving out my room.

I got in trouble for going on that site but eventually i got my phone back.

This happened 2 years ago, and since then i learned that i shouldn't do things i know i'm going to get in trouble. Learning from this mistake helped me learn more and grow.

i choese this piece because i thought some people would like to know about the things i had to suffer through