Email to BFF | Teen Ink

Email to BFF

By sk8ski4life GOLD, Lincoln, Massachusetts
sk8ski4life GOLD, Lincoln, Massachusetts

"Just because it's raining doesn't mean you can't go swimming."
~Anonymous

~Talie
Did you watch the Superbowl? It was the Pitsburg (I don't know how to spell that) Steelers versus the Arizona Cardinals. The Steelers won!!! :) It was such a close game and my family was crowed in front of the T.V. and then James Harrison (Steelers line backer) made a SWEET interception and ran the football 100 yards to the opposite end of the field and scored a touch down and you couldn't hear the reporters talking because the crowd on the T.V. was so wild and my mom and my dad were screaming and Samuel was screaming at them to be quieter because his stuffed animal fish was trying to fall asleep and I was still sitting there with my mouth open trying to process what was happening and the Steelers won because of that touchdown and it was a tie before that and according to my dad it was the best Superbowl in history because the score was so close the whole time and James Harrison is 6 feet tall and weighs 242 pounds and he was NOT used to running 100 yards at a full sprint with guys trying to clober him right behind and he had to breathe through his inhaler for a really long time and I was worryied about him dying until I saw Kurt Warner (Cardinals quarterback) with his really long nose and then I started to worry about his nose cracking off and then I was allowed to stay up until 10:00 to see the handing off of the Superbowl trophy thing and when Joe Namath brought out the trophy there was more commotion than when the trophy was actually handed off and no one could see the trophy because some chorus singer from Bruce Springsteen's halftime show was blocking the camera and it was pathetic and by the way, the final of our paper is due on Monday.

lv,
Martha

~Anonymous

lol! funny funny funny