The Skill of Photography | Teen Ink

The Skill of Photography

January 6, 2020
By meerabasif BRONZE, Lahore, Other
meerabasif BRONZE, Lahore, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Photography

Photography is a skill which most people don't have. It needs time, and most importantly effort. People from around the world dream of becoming a photographer but of course! Not everyone accomplishes their dreams. It’s all about the skills and efforts.

 

“Keep calm and let time do its work!”

 

5 Things you must know about Photography

1. Being Still

I think one of the most important thing for a beginner is the ability of being still. While clicking pictures and capturing moments one should be able to keep still so that the captured picture turns out perfect. If not then trust me, the picture will not be able to compete with others and resulting in an ultimate failure. So it turns out stay still and capture the perfect picture.

 

2. Setting the Camera

Secondly, a beginner or a person who likes taking pictures must know how to adjust the angle of the camera so that the person can get the perfect light and eventually click it. setting the camera at a specific angle and a perfect angle means getting the best pictures that one can take. So one should learn how to set the camera at a perfect angle.

 

3. Try Something different

This means that trying something more skillful and new will help the person to easily compete with others. Try not to copy other photographers. Just try to do something more fun and discrete from others. This will help to make a new trend and get noticed on the social media platform.

 

4. Looking at the old photographs you clicked

So this is something also very important it means that by looking at the old photos you took you can spot the mistakes and wrong things like wrong lightening and angle etc. This will help one to improve a lot by the mistakes he/she had done before. By doing this one can surpass and become better. As said "PEOPLE DO LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES"

 

5. Being Patient

One cannot become a great and successful photographer at once. It takes time and a lot of work and attempts to become successful but it’s that one should remember the basic tips and should remember that it takes hours and hours of hard work to become successful. It’s just one should not lose hope and should try doing something new and should not lose effort!

 

THAT'S IT AND START YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY JOURNEY WITH A SMILE AND I AM SURE IT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU SMILE EVERY TIME YOU CLICK A PHOTOGRAPH AND CAPTURE THE MOMENT!!!

 

ONE IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER WHEN TAKING A PICTURE

One important thing to remember when taking a photograph is that you should know that you have the spirit in you and you won’t fail. Once you keep faith in yourself and believe in yourself then trust me success is on your door step. Do remember you will get several and maybe many fails and bad attempts that might make you lose hope but all you want to know is that it will take time and nothing can stop you from becoming a successful photographer!!!

 

THIS IS IT AND NOW START THE JOURNEY!

 

Q: AM I CAPABLE ENOUGH TO BECOME A PHOTOGRAPHER?

"AM I CAPABLE ENOUGH TO BECOME A PHOTOGRAPHER?"This is the most common question that you may ask yourself. All you need to know is that you should go where your interest is basically where you feel like you can have fun and focus at the same time. Once you know your interest and skill it’s a promise that you will definitely become successful if you work hard :)

 

NEVER LOSE HOPE EVERYTHING WILL COME TO YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME!

 

NEVER FORGET TO HAVE TIME FOR LOVED ONES

You should never forget to have time for loved ones because this is something what happens to people they just become so much busy in their work basically in clicking their pictures and they forget about their loved ones. They become disorganized and forget about the people they really care of. So you should make sure that you make a plan and schedule and give time to people.

 

TRUST ME THIS WILL REALLY HELP YOU AND YOU WILL THANK ME ONE DAY!


The author's comments:

My article is based on my personal observation, experience and interest. It shows how people from around the world dream of becoming a photographer but not all of them can succeed their dream.