Beautiful Beaming Bali | Teen Ink

Beautiful Beaming Bali

November 24, 2022
By tmcdo11 BRONZE, Sippy Downs, Other
tmcdo11 BRONZE, Sippy Downs, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Tiloia McDonald (13) investigates Bali, Indonesia on behalf of adventure-seeking teenagers.

If you want to find a relaxing or adventure filled experience, Bali has it all. Enjoy the relaxing, serene getaway that is Ubud, Bali, or go to the busy, fast pace, entertaining Kuta.

However, if you aren’t ready to completely submerge yourself into the culture of either go to Seminyak which is the perfect place to relax but also be able to go out to heaps of nightlife and family friendly entertainment. Bali is a great place to for adventures and spending time with family, but it is also a nice place to go find a lounge and listen to some cultural music away from parents or annoying siblings. And if you like the warm weather for an excuse not to leave the pool all day then a great time to go would be during August while the weather is dry and warm but not yet that hot humidity.

Bali can be enjoyed by all ages but there are many different activities for teenagers and younger people such as going to their countless waterparks, tree top challenges and the many resorts with beautiful pools that are appealing to the eye. While in Bali I enjoyed going to Waterbom waterpark, rated the 2nd best waterpark in the world. While there, I went on a very nerve-racking ride with my best friend and the two boys before us went on the slide, both were acting brave and smug, then they went and we could hear their high pitched screaming all the way down the slide, so the activities aren’t the only thing that will be entertaining because you’ll get a good laugh out of the people as well.

In Ubud you’ll see the beautiful greenery of the rice patties and other farming crops, you will hear the birds and calming cultural Balinese Music. While in Ubud you can enjoy the beautiful locally sourced cuisines, with a divine smell and an even better taste. If you don’t want the complete serenity of Ubud, you may enjoy the entertainment of Kuta, with many places for shopping, eating and other activities. You’ll hear the many Taxi’s, bargainers, and crowded restaurants, where you will be able to get original western food or the food of the Balinese culture, both being equally delicious. But, if you don’t want the full of severity of either, Seminyak is a great compromise with your own little piece of serenity in your resort being able to hear the water features but also being able to go around the corner and having dozens of options of activities, entertainment, and mouth-watering food.

Christiano Ronaldo said ‘It's an honour for me to return to Indonesia. I hope that my actions in Bali today can inspire the movement to rescue the mangroves and help improve the environment.’ Ronaldo has also said that he enjoys his visits to Bali and loves the cultural aspects of this inhabitance and that is why he wants to preserve it. Bali was inhabited around 2000 BCE by Austronesian people who migrated originally from the island of Taiwan to Southeast Asia and Oceania through Maritime Southeast Asia. Culturally and linguistically, the Balinese are closely related to the people of the Indonesian archipelago, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Oceania. I remember learning about the culture from the very inviting and kind people working at the accommodation. Everyone there was so kind and grateful and there were many different fun experiences for me, my friend and family to enjoy together.