Term 4 English Assignment | Teen Ink

Term 4 English Assignment

November 24, 2022
By Anonymous

Magical Memories In Noosa

Are you looking to make everlasting memories? Noosa is made for you! A place with never-ending beauty. You could even call it magical, exclaims Kody Lambourn.

 

If you're looking to go on the trip of a lifetime, visit a hidden gem, Noosa. Located on the southeast coast of Queensland, in Australia; a place that is considered paradise by people who visit. This place fits in perfectly with the modern-day interests of teens giving you a wide range of ways to entertain your teens and show them what life is about. 

 

Before we get started here is some history for you! The name Noosa originated from the word which means “shade” or “shadows”. This is a reference to the many large trees that inhabits the Noosa area. The Kabi Tribe had been visiting Noosa for 40,000 years before European settlement in 1800. The name “Noosa” comes from the word “Noothera” in Kabi Kabi language.

 

My time in Noosa included doing many activities. However, the time I enjoyed the most was the time I spent with my Dad. We went out fishing most days and didn’t catch much. However, I simply enjoyed sitting there with Dad just talking to him, laughing with him, and making memories of a lifetime and I couldn’t think of any better place to do it.

Swimming at the beach, spotting dolphins of dolphin point, exploring wildlife in the national park and hiring a boat that you can drive are all top activities for teens. As well as this sitting on the beach and admiring nature is great to. You can smell the salty air coming of the water, you can feel the silky sand run through your fingers, you can hear the boats screaming down the river or the waves crash on the shore. Just sitting there and admiring the scenery is so simple, but so beautiful.

There is no shortage of dining options along the river that serve delicious and affordable food. The food perfectly suits the teenage age group, and you can get many different types of food such as Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai which can be located along Hastings Street. All restaurants in Noosa provide a great atmosphere for teens and food that teens would indulge in. My favorite was Nguyen Brothers. This place is known for its beautiful Vietnamese food. It is considered a delicacy and is the most popular place to eat in Noosa. When we visited it lived up to its fame, the food was stunning, and the entertainment created a great atmosphere for teenagers.

 

 

Luckily, Noosa is an easy place to book accommodation. You may think it would be hard to find accommodation. However, you are wrong. Noosa has many campsites that you can get a reservation at. As well as many hotels and motels located right on the river’s edge. You can also get more up-close to nature and go camping on Teewah beach.

My suggestion is that you don’t visit Noosa around Christmas. This is because it is packed. This means accommodation is hard to find and any activities you want to do will be booked out and to busy.

As you can tell Noosa is not boring. There are many cultural aspects in Noosa such as the many public and private art galleries. There are many entertainment options as well, there is many festivals and parties held overnight and there are many places where you can book to host a party. Which is what teens want! This makes Noosa a rich and vibrant place for art and culture.


The author's comments:

This was school work from a year 8 student about their adventures in Noosa, Queensland, Australia