Hilton Head | Teen Ink

Hilton Head

January 13, 2008
By Anonymous

"Hilton Head" I kept on saying to myself, as we pulled into our rented heaven we call a beach house. We all started to get really excited. We all piled out of the blue mini van so we could pick our rooms first. Right as we reached the door our friends the Kings pulled up and out jumped Caroline and Taylor all we needed were the Pridgens to get there and our vacation in paradise would begin. We all went inside to wait for them and to unpack all the girls got to pick the rooms first; I grabbed the bunk bed room and saved a bed for Kinsey who had just called to say they were pulling in. As soon as we all were unpacked, and stuffed with junk food we headed down to the beach. Well no surprise I got sun burnt, so i had to wear a T-shirt for the rest of the trip but, that did not bother me at all. After the beach we went to a crab shack and ate until we felt like we were going to blow. The next day we rented cool bikes and rode into a cute little shopping center. It was a lot of fun. The only things we did in the house were eat, sleep, shower, and play hide-n-seek. The rest of the time we were at the beach or on the bikes. On the last morning we all woke up around Four-thirty in the morning grabbed a beach chair and walked down to the sea shore and watched the sunrise. The colors looked like they were painted on the sky. That was one of my greatest memories from any of our trips. We had a great time and might go back or I hope we even buy a house in Hilton Head soon. No trip has even come close to topping that vacation.