Loving California | Teen Ink

Loving California

One of my favorite places to visit is California. It is so beautiful, and there are so many amazing places to visit there. I love going to the beach and Disneyland while I am there. I also love to shop there, because California has so many amazing stores to shop at. My favorite time to visit is in the spring and summer, because the weather is perfect. One day I hope I am able to live in California.
One of my favorite things to do in California is go to the beach. Since I am from Florida, I have always loved the beach, and it is really nice to visit beaches away from home. My favorite beach in California in Venice Beach; it is so beautiful, and there are so many interesting people there. I also love looking in all of the shops along the beach, and sometimes I even buy a cheesy California keychain. Another thing I like to do at the beach is walk along the sidewalk and watch all of the street performers and musicians. I also love going to Santa Monica Pier just to enjoy the scenery. When I am there, I always ride the Ferris wheel, because Ferris wheels are my favorite rides; whenever I see one I just have to go on.
Another thing I love doing in California is going to Disneyland. I go to Disney World all the time, because I live in Florida, but it is really nice to experience something different every once in a while. My favorite ride at Disneyland is the California Screamin’; it is really fun, and it has a lot of drops. I also love going into all of the shops in Disneyland, because they are very different from the shops in Florida. Whenever I go to Disneyland I always buy a souvenir, but most of the time I buy more than one.
My favorite thing to do in California is to go shopping. I love to shop, especially in places away from home, because they clothes are always really different from the clothes sold in Florida. The shops in California are so pretty, because most of the shopping centers are outside. It is nice to get some fresh air while shopping instead of being cooped up inside all day.
California is one of my favorite places in the world, and every time I leave it, I cannot wait to go back. Shopping, going to Disney, and going to the beach are all fun things that I can do at home, but it is so much more exciting to do them in California. California is unlike any other place I have been, and that is what makes it so special.