Seeking Revenge | Teen Ink

Seeking Revenge

By SavannahSprinkle, Ventura, California
SavannahSprinkle, Ventura, California

This piece has a strong female character, and it is to show how strong you can be when you start at the bottom.

This is a introductory part to explain the situation first hand, and in third person.

A young doctor, 26 years old, who belonged to a martial arts family, named Cindy dies in an accident and wakes up in another person's body. The person is weak and has been betrayed by their own sister for money, greed, and her fiance. The young doctor who died gets the memory of the previous person's life and see's the horrors she went through. From that day forth she promised to get revenge for people who have betrayed the previous owner. Her sister has always been jealous of her so she set up the owner and had her sent to the forest to be killed. Due to them succeeding that's  when Cindy gets transferred into the new body of Elizabeth's. Cindy knows Elizabeth takes out the ones who brought her to the forest and starts to find a place to camp for the night. There behind bushes is a cave. Elizabeth collects socks for the fire and sets up for the night. "woohoo" "woohoo" [the wind]. "It's a good thing I found a cave now its raining so heavily, Elizabeth said" 

It was a cold and breezy day. Elizabeth knew that night was coming soon, so she didn’t have that much time. There in the forest she gathered wood, water, and picked berries for food. Elizabeth set and crafted traps to help her get food. For the time being Elizabeth had not seen any animals and was getting quite anxious. So she went and found a cave to stay for the night. Then the next day Elizabeth went out to have a look. “OoOo a dEeR” Elizabeth said excitedly. She looked around to find the sharpest thing possible and ended up getting a stick. Creeping slowly approaching the deer…..cReAk. Elizabeth had stepped on a twig and scared away the deer. A couple hours later, she finds a rabbit stuck in her trap. Elizabeth takes the rabbit and happily walks back to the cave. Elizabeth was quite thrilled since she didn’t like the berries they had in the forest. As she was walking back, little droplets of water were hitting her nose. When Elizabeth looked up, she could see clouds of grey. Step by step, back to the cave, Elizabeth was getting more and more drenched. By the time she got back, it was downpouring outside, so all she could do is sleep for the day. The next day was bright and sunny. The breeze through her hair, with a summer smell, lighted the mood. Elizabeth walked through the forest for a while to find a sharp rock. Once she found one, Elizabeth grabbed a sturdy stick and thick leafs to tie them together. This way, she could have a spear to protect herself and attack animals faster.  

Elizabeth started to hear running water and knew it must be a river. In the direction she heard the river she came across a little lake. It had frogs and tadpoles swimming within it. As she kept walking and approached the river she came up with a brilliant idea. There at the river she started making and setting fish traps, to catch fish. Tonight she knew she would be eating good. Elizabeth wanted to look around the forest a bit since she hadn’t had the chance yet. Head to toe Elizabeth was lightly dressed. The area Elizabeth is in, is very warm during summer, besides a downpour here and there.   

Elizabeth walking through the forest tries to find a high peak to see how close she was to any civilization. Upon climbing a mountain she sees smoke coming up and out of the forest. Elizabeth climbs down and grabs her spear to go check it out. Walking swiftly there in the forest the smell of smoke became stronger and stronger. Up ahead was a figure she couldn’t quite make out. Elizabeth goes close behind a tree next to the figure. It was a man, and no one else. She slowly approaches him but trips over a root of a tree. The man stood up and drew his sword. “Don’t kill me!” Elizabeth yells as she’s on the floor. Elizabeth quickly gets up and faces the man. “I’m not here to hurt you or do any harm.” she says. “Who are you?” the man says.

My name is Cindy, who is now Elizabeth. I was in an accident and transmigrated into Elizabeth’s body which was near death. I was a doctor in my past life, who would help patients. In my family we all learned martial arts as a family tradition. Now I am a 17 year old, pale, blonde girl who is weak. I have been given her memories, her hopes, dreams, and most of all, the people who bullied her. This poor girl has been pushed around and abused within her family without her parents knowing. It’s all Elizabeth’s sister’s fault for trying to marry Elizabeth’s fiance. Even her fiance was in on it, so he could be with her sister. It disgusts me that within a family, a loved one would do such a thing. Elizabeth’s current body state is horrible, her body is scared with years of torture and abuse, making her appearance horrible and her figure weak. Once I get out of this forest I will get full revenge on Elizabeth’s sister. With my medical skills I can help treat the scars and also make this body stronger. When I was in Tokyo, my family was always there for me. My brother and sister would always take me to the cafe down the street from us, every Friday when we were little. Even though we grew up and were all adults, we all had family dinner every two weeks to get together and catch up since we missed each other. Now it’s different, I have been given a second chance in life and I must seek revenge for Elizabeth. I don’t care what hardships or challenges come my way, all I know is now, I am here and here to help, I will surely not fail.

In front of Elizabeth was a mysterious man. He looked to be in his early 20's He had black hair with silver eyes and wore noble clothing. He was injured, with cuts, scraps, and bruises. " Who are you?" the man says. "Hello... I'm Elizabeth." she says. " Who are you working for, are they coming?" he says anxiously. " Um.... I was sort of left to die out here by my sister," " I have been out here for 2-3 days trying to survive," she says. " Oh, that's good," he says constantly. " Um excuse me?" " Did you just say it was GOOD that I was LEFT OUT HERE TO DIE!" she yells at him. "No no, I didn't mean it like that" "I meant you weren't here to kill me," he says. " Why are you trying to get killed, and why are you so beat up?" " Did you box a bear out here while you were running?" she says mischievously. " No, I was ambushed and had to fight 5 people to get away," he declares. " Who is the one that is trying to kill you?" she says. " It's my step mother, my father is away for work and he has been gone for a year and just sent a letter saying he is going to stay another year." he says. " So....... WHY DOES SHE WANT TO KILL YOU?!" she says impatiently. " Because my mother died a long time ago, and this would be the perfect time to get rid of me while my father is away." he says dreadfully. " Since we are both trying to get killed by people in our family's why don't we team up?" she says happily. " You are just a weak girl, what could you possibly do?" he exclaims. Elizabeth gets closer to him and takes his sword. " What is a girl like you going to do with such a while crafted sword?" he says. Elizabeth charges at him, and hits the weak point in his leg causing him to fall to the ground. Elizabeth points the sword at him in an indication that she has won. " How? How? How.... did you do that?" he says frantically. " Well don't underestimate me, we could work together and I can also help you with your scraps." "What do you say?" she says confidently. " Fine, okay, we can work together." he says. " By the way what's your name, you never told me?" she says curiously. " My name is Adam," he says. " Well it's nice to meet you Adam, from now on we are on the same side and must work together," she exclaims. " Well Elizabeth, where should we go now?" he says. "Oh I know where to go." she says smirking.

When Elizabeth was climbing the mountain and saw the smoke, she also saw something else. It was a small cabin on another mountain nearby. Elizabeth led Adam to that direction, to check out the cabin and see if anyone was living there. They were starting to climb up to that part of the mountain and it was steep. They were holding onto the ground trying to pull themselves up. "Hey, um, so how long does it take to get up this mountain?" Adam says. " Well, that's a good question, I've never been here before," Elizabeth says. " Hold up, wait, you have never been here before and we're just going now?!" he says uneasily. " Yep, don't ya feel special," she says joyfully, climbing higher and higher. " Elizabeth, I don't think this is a good idea," he tells her. " Ha.Hahh, it's your lucky day Adam, I found stairs up to the mountain," she says smiling at him. 

Elizabeth and Adam start to make their way over to where the stairs are. " Come on Adam, hurry, it's getting dark and I really don't want to wait for you any longer then I need to," she says impatiently. " Elizabeth, you're just lucky you didn't slip while walking fast over to the..." From where Adam was standing the ground below him started to crumble. Elizabeth was standing on concrete stairs where she wouldn't slip or fall. " Ahhh, help me!!!" Adam screams. " Your way to clueless Adam, you obviously were standing on a weak point of the mountain, what did you think would happen." she says nonchalantly. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." Adam screams. " You're too weak!" Elizabeth says. Elizabeth swoops in, and grabs Adam before he falls. She threw Adam on the concrete staircase, where she was standing before. There where Adam was standing seconds ago, he would have gone down a 100 ft drop. " That was a close one Adam, be more careful next time." she smiles and walks away. " WAIT, HOW DID YOU GRAB ME AND DO THAT?!?" Adam yells at her. " Relax Adam, I just saved you, we'll talk when we get to the cabin." she says. 

Adam and Elizabeth made it up the mountain in time to where the sun was setting. " Wow, look at the sky." Elizabeth says. " Why are you so interested in the sky when we literally almost died." Adam exclaims. " Your funny Adam.., you're the one that almost died, and it was me who saved you." she says. " Ok, you're right, can we please go in the cabin." he says. " Of course, lady's first hehe." she says giggling. " No, now I won't go in," he says. " Man, I thought if I brought you along, I would have a soldier, not a toddler having a fit." she says grinning. " Whatever, let's go, the scraps on my body are hurting me." he says. 

As they walked into the cabin, it was quite dusty, but was organized and well put together. The cabin had 2 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. " What a cute cabin," Elizabeth says. "Yep, can you please help me with my wounds." Adam says. " Yes, as we were climbing the mountain earlier I actually knew there were stairs." she says.  "WHAT!" " YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME!" he yells. " Yep, of course." " I always look around what's besides me, plus I did that so when I was picking herbs for your wounds I would have some company, ya know." she says as she's taking the herbs out of her bag. " Oh never mind then." he says happily. 

Elizabeth then takes out the herbs she collected while on the mountain and looks for a bowl in the cabin. Once Elizabeth found the bowls she crushed certain herbs together creating a chunky substance. " Okay it's all done I just have to apply it to the wounds." she says. " You really think this is going to work?" he says. " Oh so I see you don't want me to help you, oh  well then." she says. " No, no, I was just kidding please help me." he begs. Elizabeth applies the medical herbs to his wounds all over. " In about an hour or two we need to remove it and then in the morning you should be good." she says. " Okay, just tell me when." he says. About two hours later they remove the chunky substance off his wounds and prepare for the night. They both fall asleep in their own rooms in the cabin, tossing and turning, thinking how tomorrow will turn out, and how long they will be stuck in the forest.

In the morning, Elizabeth was already up cooking. The air smelled like fresh cooked food, that a chef would cook. " Hey what are you cooking?" Adam says. "Oh not much, just a couple of eggs I found, with some meat." Elizabeth says while cooking. " Oh thank you." he says. " By the way how are your wounds?" she says. " Oh, I haven't looked at them, there..., oh my gosh, they're gone!" he says excitedly. "Oh nice, well, here's breakfast, eat as much as you want." she says. " Thanks, by the way how do you know all this stuff?" he asks. " I'm just smart and have a very large acknowledgement of things." she says while eating. " Well, if that's the case, can you be my master/teacher, the one I serve and follow?" he asks. " Um..., come again?" she says in confusion. " I always wanted to be the headmaster in my family, but now I rather serve someone who is much wiser than I, and who can lead people." he says. Elizabeth thinks to herself that she must be in an era where there are head masters of family's, and royals too. " Okay." "As long as you listen to me, I'm fine by all means." she says, continuing to eat. " Thank you, Lady Elizabeth." he says. " Whoa, OK, let's not get too formal." she tells him. " You are my master now, I have to," he says. " Okay, I guess so." she says.

They finish their breakfast, and they head out to find any civilization. " Adam, what way did you come from?" Elizabeth asks. "I came from the East my Lady." he says. "Well if you came from the East, then let's go south." she says. From Elizabeth's memory, Elizabeth's mother told her there was a country called Ryshion(Ry-sh-ion) near their country Soulven(soul-ven). Elizabeth heads south with Adam heading towards Ryshion. On the way Elizabeth plucks certain plants and herbs. " My Lady, why are you collecting so many plants and herbs?" he asks. "When we get to Ryshion, we will have no money but if I collect these herbs I can make medicine out of them and sell them for money." she tells him. As they arrived at Ryshion the place was quite lively. There were all sorts of people flooding the market with goods. " I just need to find someone who I can sell my medicine to." she says. " My Lady over there, that man has a shop, that you can sell him stuff too." Adam says. Elizabeth and Adam go into the shop to sell the medicine. " Hello there Miss, what can I do for ya." the shop keeper said. " I have 3 level 5 medicine bottles." she says to him. " That's funny Miss, A lady like you with level 5 medicine bottles is impossible." the shopkeeper says. " Well if it's impossible check in your level counter." she tells him. " Okay just you wait." he says. A minute later. " Oh my gosh, it is a level 5 medicine bottle, and you have three?!" he says excitedly.  " Yes, I have three. How much will you give me?" she asks him. " I will give you two gold bars with 40 silver," he says. " Make it 60 silver, then we have a deal." she says. " Okay two gold bars, and 60 silver." he says. Elizabeth hands the clerk the 3 bottles of level 5 medicine, and leaves with her money. Elizabeth and Adam go around and look for an Inn. " Hello Miss do you know what town this is?" Elizabeth asks a stranger. " Oh, yes dear, this is Silverlake." the woman says. "Thank you." Elizabeth tells her. Elizabeth and Adam find an Inn where they can rest for the night. " Hello Sir, can we have two rooms please." Elizabeth says. "Two rooms?" "Are you sure you just don't want one?" the Inn worker said. " Sir she is my master." Adam says. "Oh, my bad dear, of course you can have two rooms, follow me." the worker says. Elizabeth and Adam followed the worker to each of their rooms. They were next door to each other if something were to happen. "Well, we will head off tomorrow to have a look around the place, alright Adam?" she says to him. "Yes, my Lady." Adam replies.

It was a breezy sunny day. The trees were pink and the sky was blue. According to the weather and the condition of the trees, Elizabeth predicted that it was spring going into summer. Elizabeth was up on the balcony, the two of them shared, drinking tea and admiring the view. It was a perfect day to go around town, and enjoy the scenery. "My Lady are you up already?" Adam says. "Of course Adam we have to start, get going, to look around the city." Elizabeth says. Adam gets dressed and joins Elizabeth on the balcony drinking tea. "Are you ready to go?" she asks. "Certainly master," he says. Elizabeth and Adam head to the city market to look around, and enjoy themselves for a little bit. The city was very lively, people flooded the streets left to right, to everywhere you looked. "Adam, come and find me, when you see an auctioneer place." Elizabeth says. "Where are you going master?" Adam asks. "I'm going to stores to find herbs and plants to make medicine, so that when the ancient red coral is for sale, I can buy it." she tells him. The two split, and find what they need by the end of the day. Elizabeth collected all the herbs and things she needed to make the level 6 medicine, so she started to head back to the Inn. Adam had finally found an auction place on the other side of the city, so he headed back to the Inn too. There at the Inn the two of them met up and exchanged information. Elizabeth was relieved that there was a place to find the ancient red coral at. "Did you find the place Adam?" she asks. "Yes my Lady, it's west of the city a bit." he says to her. "Okay, tomorrow I will sell level 6 medicines to get money to use at the auction." she says. That night, Elizabeth was up the entire night making level 6 medicines. She ended up making 7 bottles, but since it took so long to make, she would only get 2 hours of sleep before the auction tomorrow. In the time they are in, men are well more respected than women. So Elizabeth had a plan to dress as a guy to get into the auction, since they would never let a 17 year old woman in. In the morning Elizabeth was getting ready to head off to the auction with Adam. "Why are you wearing men's clothing?" Adam says. "Do you think they would let in women?" Elizabeth says to him. " Sorry master, others can't see that you are very capable." he says. " Adam it's fine, as long as you don't say anything we will be good." "Also I am going to go by the name Dylan Seek." she says. " Why does that name my Lady?" he asks. "It's unique." she says. There Elizabeth and Adam head off to the auction that morning. 

As Elizabeth and Adam were heading to the auction, Elizabeth had remembered that she needed to sell her medicines first to get money. By the auction there was a pawn shop, so Elizabeth headed in while Adam waited outside. The shop was quite new and fancy so she knew she would get a good price for the bottles. " Hello Sir, what can I do for you?" the pawn shop manger said. " I have 7 bottles of tier 6 medicines'' she says to him.  " Wow this is incredible sir, I will give you 10 blocks of gold and 50 silver." he tells her. " Okay, I guess I'm kinda in a rush so please get their money." she tells the manager impatiently. As Elizabeth was waiting in the shop she saw a quiet mysterious mask. It was made of gold with silver tips. " Hmm, why not." Elizabeth says to herself. Elizabeth picked up the mask and waited for the shop manger to get back. " Sorry it took so long sir, here are the payments." he said. "How much is this mask?" she says. " That is worth 1 block of gold, would you like it?" he says. "Yes, thank you, goodbye." she tells him. "Okay goodbye." he says back to her. " Got everything master." Adam says. "Of course let's hurry up so we're not late." Elizabeth says.

"Hello sir, welcome to the auction please go through the left door." one of the workers said. "I'll pay for the noble seat please." she says to him. " Of course sir follow me." the worker says shocked. There Elizabeth was in an area where she could see everyone from the auction. Elizabeth worried that they might not have the red coral or someone might bid a large some in which she does not have. Many different ranks of people were here from all over, so they may have some interesting items. "Adam if you want anything please let me know." Elizabeth says to him. " My master is quite kind," he replies. 

The auctioneer: Gentlemen welcome to our 5th auction this year. The auction business has been quite a handful, and I thank you all for coming. Today there are a variety of items and how rare or so not they are. For those who do not know they highest bidder gets the item, no matter who they are. Also there are no returns or exchanges for the items we have today. While gentlemen, I shall bring the first item out.

For a while Elizabeth was struck by boredom due to the auction and its items so far. " Another drink please." Elizabeth said to the worker. Ten minutes later the item Elizabeth wanted was out for auction. "The starting price for this item is 5  blocks of gold." the auctioneer said. " Oh no... I don't think I'll have enough money to pay if others bid." Elizabeth says. 5 blocks a gold to number 9(Elizabeth), 6 blocks of gold to number 11. " Who the heck is bidding." Elizabeth says frustrated. She gets up to look, and it was a man in a mask like her, except he was an actual man. 9 blocks of gold to number 9. "Yes, finally I can have the red coral." she says. 15 blocks of gold to number 11. " WHAT<, WHO, WHY?!?" Elizabeth yells. "Please calm down number 9 all is fair game." the auctioneer said. Sold to number 11. " While Adam, I'm going to bring much more money next time, let's go." Elizabeth says. 

The auctioneer: Gentlemen this is our last item for the day. A man who went behind his masters back but who has incredible martial art skills. "Master...." Adam says. "Yes Adam." she says. "Can we buy this man?" he says, quivering. There's a man being sold at the auction. Elizabeth thinks to herself, but wonders why Adam wants this man, since Elizabeth, where she's from, did not have slaves and felt disgusted by it. " Yes, Adam I well but can I ask why?" she says to him. " He is my friend who worked for the prince, but the prince ended up killing his family so he left, but they said he went behind his back because he left evidence of other killings the prince made." he says sadly. Number 9 at 5,000 silver. Going once, going twice sold to number 9. "Thank you." Adam says with tears in his eyes.

The auctioneer: Okay folks the auction is over please get in line to the auction order that was presented today. No cutting or complaining, we are a new business who wants to run things right, and if you have a problem please speak to me with any concerns. 

There Elizabeth waited in line for an hour while Adam waited outside. In front of Elizabeth was the man who bought her red coral so she was upset the whole time in line. The man had wealth power and great martial art skills, anyone could tell this by his aura. "Hello sir you got the man correct?" the auctioneer said. "Yes that's correct" she says to him. There in front of her, was a well skilled martial artist, who is Adam's friend. He was tall and had many scars and wounds on his body, anyone could tell he wasn't being well taken care of. "Hello sir I am Dylan your new master." she says to him in front of many. Whispers: Wow I can't believe he bought a trader. Yeah anyone could see that he's also hurt and scared what help he will be. Who is that master? Why would they want such a broken thing? "Hello, I am Tomas." he says back to her.

The two of them walked out the auction place to meet up with Adam. "Where are we going?" Tomas says. "I have a surprise for you." Elizabeth says to him. There Tomas and Adam locked eyes and ran over to one another hugging. They both had trauma experiences at the same time, so neither of them knew if they would ever see one another again. "Adam! Where have you been, last I heard you ran away from home." Tomas says to Adam. "I did, my stepmother is trying to kill me." Adam says. " Well I'm glad you two are reunited, lets head back now." Elizabeth says.

Elizabeth, Adam, and Thomas were all at the Inn(hotel) relaxing. There Adam and Thomas were catching off where they left off long ago. Elizabeth looking out the window admiring the sun sees a shadow man. The man had a swift build and was moving through the town like a snake. "I wonder who he works for?" Elizabeth says to herself. It started to get late so Elizabeth left the two who were outside on the balcony still talking. 

The next day was bright and hot. Everyone in the town was quite lively for some reason. "I wonder why everyone is in such a good mood?" Elizabeth says to Adam and Thomas. " You haven't heard the hunt is coming soon." Adam says with joy. " The Hunt?" she asks. "Yes the hunt, it is once a year to kill the beasts who live in the forest." he says. "Beasts? Like tigers or bears?" she asks. "Good one Elizabeth, everyone knows the beasts are mythical." Adam replies back. "Oh." she says. All around them were posters of the hunt and when it's taking place. "The hunt, July 12, anyone could join with swordsman skills. If you have the most beasts killed or valuable you get 500 blocks of gold with any herb of choice." the poster read. "Well guess what boys, we're going to join the hunt." Elizabeth says. "That sounds good, when shall we prepare?" Thomas said. "Today is July 8, so we should look around for great armor and swords." she says.

The three went together to find the perfect gear to wear for the hunt. Depending on your skills certain weapons may help a weaker or stronger person. Elizabeth was looking for an iron sword, while Thomas was looking for a bow-an-arrow. Adam did not need a weapon, since he already had his sword before he fled his home. All the shops had good items but none of them pleased Elizabeth. Thomas found the perfect bow for him that came with arrows. Elizabeth then paid for Thomas' weapon for the hunt but still couldn't find a weapon suitable to her taste.

The sun started setting and shops were starting to close. Elizabeth had to find a weapon today, so that she could prepare the following days. Then out of nowhere Elizabeth had the urge to walk into one shop. In the shop it was decorated with bright colors. The room smelled of pine and oak. In the corner of the shop, there was a magnificent sword. It was Iron with an out line of gold and a design of a dragon. It was a perfect match for  Elizabeth. She immediately grabbed the sword and bought it, and so forth the three of them headed back to the Inn to prepare for the hunt.

Wow it's a beautiful day for the hunt. With the sword I bought 4 days ago I will for sure perform well. Although it will be a rough 6 hours today I am sure I am well capable of winning this. Once I win I will surely ask for the red coral, and with the money I have, I can buy my own place and throw my sister in jail. Today I will have to dress up as a man again due to the low respect they give women, but that's alright I will always find another way like this. We need to get going so we can make it on time. "Adam, Thomas let's start heading toward the hunt." I say. "Yes Master." they both reply. 

Now that we are going to hunt, I must find as many beasts and kill them. The forest trail that we are on is quite peaceful and calming. [The wagon stops] What happened? "Master there are 10 men trying to steal from us, let me take care of them for you." Adam says. "It's alright Adam, I got it." I say to him. Who are these people and why stop us here? They probably knew people would come down this road, since today is the hunt. " Hello, may I help you fellas." I say to them. " Hand over any money you have mister, and we won't hurt you." one of them said. " Oh, so you're going to act this way. I must tell you that I'm very experienced with a sword." I said to the guy. "HA! Like we are scared of you!" he yelled. "Okay have it your way." I said. One by one, they rushed at me. The new sword I had bought had become my biggest ally to defeat these disgusting people. A swing and a clash and I had already defeated them. "You call yourselves me you can barely hold a sword." I said to them. "Okay guys let's get going." I said to Adam and Thomas.

I'm glad we bumped into those bandits, I really needed a warm-up before the hunt. I hope Adam and Thomas will be okay without me, they're a little impulsive sometimes. The leaves on the trees are so green, summer here is truly beautiful. Oh we are here, there are so many people. I guess we are about to start.

The announcer: Hello gentlemen of all kinds, welcome to the 70th annual hunt. As you know the winner will be rewarded 500 blocks of gold and any herb of choice. In the end it's all a far game, any cheating will cause disqualification and banishment. You may travel in packs but you score your own points and can not give other's points. There will be people keeping and eye on you so beware. To make sure you have points you must remove the crystal from the beast. Also harder beasts to fight are worth more points. As many of you know the forest is categorized by beasts, the higher and deeper you go into the forest the harder it is to fight beasts. If no one has any questions let's begin the hunt.  

Then from there the hunt was on. Elizabeth wanted to find the hardest beast she could find in order to score more points. She traveled deeper and deeper into the forest. [Ahhhhhhhh][A scream] Elizabeth heard a scream of a man so she went closer to the voice. There in front of her stood a 50 foot bug that she has never seen before. "Wow, that's one big bug." she said laughing . "Well, I guess I do have to save you I suppose." she said towards the man. 

With a jump and a slice she had cut off one of the bugs arms. Slice, Slice, Slice, she cut off arms one after another. "HOW MANY LEGS DO YOU EVEN HAVE?!?" she said frustratingly. "My bug man here, has been growing his arms back, haven't you." she said to the bug. "Well if I can't get rid of your arms might as well go for your head." she said, shouting. Elizabeth leaped onto the bugs back climbing up to reach the neck. Slice, the bug was beheaded. " Are you alright Sir?" she said to the man who was well beaten up. " Who are you? You were amazing." he said. "Oh it's no big deal my name is Dylan, Dylan Seek, what's yours?" she said to him. " My name is Leo, Prince Leo of Soulven." he said. "Oh you are? I am from there too, who knew I would meet you." she said smiling. "Well if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask." he said. "Oh thank you Leo." she said.

Elizabeth dug the crystal out of the bug and realized that it was worth 50 points. [Ding, dong,ding,song]  Bells were ringing to tell people to come back from the hunt. There everyone was categorized by how many points. 

The announcer: Welcome back everyone I hope you had a good time. This year the general's son has won again with 45 points. 

Elizabeth/Dylan: Um excuse me I have a 50 point crystal here.

The announcer: That is a very funny young man. No one has ever gotten a 50 point crystal. Let me have a look. [Takes look at crystal] Oh my this young lad is correct. This is indeed a 50 point crystal, he has won the hunt. What would you like your herb sir?

Elizabeth/Dylan: May I have red coral?

The announcer: Yes, of course, here. 500 blocks of gold and a red coral herb. Congratulations again on winning. 

Elizabeth took the gold and red coral and headed to find Adam and Thomas so that they could go back to Elizabeth's country and through her sister in jail. Elizabeth ended up finding the two of them messing around being dumb, so Elizabeth told them it's time to head to her family's place to exterminate that rat of a sister.

After the hunt Elizabeth wanted to pack her stuff immediately from the Inn to head back to her country. The red coral was originally going to be a medicine top tier but after looking over it, she saw through Elizabeth's memories that her family had a red coral piece in the center of the house for peace but someone stole it and it was never found again. So she might as well bring them a gift.  

The next couple of days they were on the road traveling to Elizabeth's country. On the way there she knew there would be trouble but what she didn't know was how soon the trouble would be. It was a noble man bullying a mother and son for accidentally bumping into him. He was publicly humiliating them so Elizabeth had to take action.

"Sir why are you bullying these poor people, do you have morals?" she asks. "What a young bold lad you are, to take the side of these poor people. I am a noble of wealth and they are nothing but poor why shall I be wrong." he says. "Well you certainly are wrong, it's just that no one here wants to tell you." she says. "Why... you..." he says, charging at her.

The man started to rush towards Elizabeth with full speed, so she dodged left. The noble man was quite predictable to where Elizabeth knew where he was going to strike next. She hit just the right area on the back of his next to make him pass out and unharmed from the fight.

"Thank you so much sir, I am forever in debt to you." the woman says. "Oh it was nothing, you looked like you needed help so that's why I pulled over my wagon. Well I'm going to leave and get back into my wagon hope you make it home safe with your son." she says joyfully. "Yes, I will, thank you." the lady said in tears.

Elizabeth, Adam, and Thomas had arrived at Elizabeth's family place. Elizabeth told the two to wait outside for her.

Elizabeth walked into the owners body's family home. Here she could taste the frustration of bitterness, she once had. Looking around she could smell the disgusting days she was mistreated. Elizabeth is now gone and it is Cindy who took over her body and will help her succeed in getting revenge. The home was cold, like rain in winter. The atmosphere was dry with scared people flooding it. It wasn't long until she was greeted by her family. There were cold stares being shared between one another, anyone could read the room and could tell no one wanted to be here. 

Elizabeth's parents came around the corner running to her and asked why she ran away from home. Elizabeth told them that her sister tried killing her and threw her into the forest to die. Her parents were in such shock with this accusation made towards their other daughter. "Honey I think you hit your head while you were out. Your sister was so worried about you she even sent all her maid out everyday for months." Elizabeth's mother said. "Yes, sit down daughter, let's talk where you have been all this time." Elizabeth's father says.

"Here is red coral while I was out I got some to bring back to you." Elizabeth says. "This is beautiful honey, how did you get this?" her mother asks. "I partook in the hunt and won so here is the herb I got." she said. "How did you participate in the hunt? You're just a girl?" the three of them yelled.

Sister, you either admit to your crimes or I am bringing this to the king. "Why would you do that sister? You know I have missed you so much." her sister said sinisterly. "Well if you care for me so much you all can follow me so that I can tell the king." she said marching out the door.

Elizabeth and the rest of her family went into their family wagon to the king and there they disgusted things with him. 

King: Hello may I ask why you have come?

Elizabeth/Dylan: Yes your Majesty, my sister is very jealous of me and hired assassins to kill me and dump me in a forest. I have her maids her and the very own assassins that tried to kill me here.

There the maids and assassins confessed that they were indeed hired by her sister and they were also given jewelry that belonged to her to provide evidence. The king then announced that she was quite guilty but wanted to let the prince make the decision since he may be the king soon.  

King: All the evidence is quite convincing but I will have my son make the final decision.

In Elizabeth's sister's head all she could think about was how she will get away with this crime because the prince is very nice.

Prince: Hello father did you need me?

King: Yes, guilty or not, I know you were eavesdropping so what do you think?

Prince: Hmmmm, wait, Dylan? 

Elizabeth/Dylan: Hi.

Prince: Oh father remember the guy who saved my life on the day of the hunt it was him who saved me.

King: Well if that's the case then, by the power vested in me your daughter will be in prison for the rest of her life.

After that Elizabeth's sister was thrown in jail. Now that the pest was gone from the house Elizabeth bought her own place where she could relax and brought Adam and Thomas since they were such great friends to her.