SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

Okay, Nate, fine! If you come over this week I will let you read the next few chapters.

Cool, please suggest it to your friends, we need more people to like the page!

Thanks, I think you will be thoroughly impressed by the final version.

Mac A. said...

Nah man I aint;' making an account yet

I'll drag it out as long as possibleee

Yentley said...
Great novel, but i will reserve judgment for the final version.

Calamitee said...
Awesome! It's going to be the coolest thing ever to go to a store and see a novel I've seen on TeenInk for sale! Don't forget about all your readers though!!

Farwest said...
I liked it!!

LASwan SILVER said...
LASwan SILVER, Yukon, Oklahoma

Don't worry about the world endng today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

"Allegiance" and "Silent Night," both under historical fiction.

Thanks a lot! I hope you like them, as you a great writer.

Nate D. said...

i cant stress it enough that you have to let me preview the next parts

its seriously so good and i want u to let me get a sneak peak come onn man

It took like three tries for this comment to go through, so if it appears multiple times, I am sorry for triple posting lol.

The official site has been updated. Please check the Twitter (IAmProjectNOVA) or Facebook ("SuperNOVA") for the URL.

Thanks again to all my fans for supporting the novel.

Have you had time to read the rest of the novel? I'm interested in hearing what you think of it.

GemValley250, have you taken the time to read any further? I am curious as to what you think of the rest of the novel.

Vanenda, have you had time to read any further? Please let me know if you do!

What were the titles of the two short stories you would like me to check out?

Writomania, have you had the chance to read any further? Please let me know :D

Ideally this fall but possible in time for next spring in stores and online-- the official site has a production blog where I post various little tidbits.

Thanks Nate I appreciate your sentiments.

Cool, please let me know when you read the rest of it! Thanks for checking it out :D

Thanks man, it's always great to hear from you.