The Transformice Tournament | Teen Ink

The Transformice Tournament

By bj44890 BRONZE, willard, Ohio
bj44890 BRONZE, Willard, Ohio

if love is lost then im what am i i am nothing but if love is there i am found and this would be the proof of your love

Summary:

Prologue:
I continued wandering the streets, seeing wanted signs of me everywhere I freaking looked, I pulled up my hood so no one would just run after me and try to kill me, I stopped by a corner and saw a girl who was badly injured...
I went to go help her until I felt two hands grab me and drag me away, they put a blindfold on me so I couldn't see where they were taking me or what I was doing...I mouthed to the girl "I'll be back" before being forced into this weird room full of computers...and then I saw a girl standing there, she had a long blue dress on and medium length blonde hair, her bright blue eyes almost looked like they were lighting the entire room "Welcome my dear contestant! you have been chosen to participate in the 172th Transformice Tournament! I'm sure you'll get along with everyone quite well my dear" she said with a huge smile on her face, the two guards grabbed my arms and dragged me away "I hope you enjoy the tournament! and may you die bravely!"

Bj B.

The Transformice Tournament