Five Nights at Freddy's The Final Arrival | Teen Ink

Five Nights at Freddy's The Final Arrival

By ThermosLayouts, Morris Plains, New Jersey
ThermosLayouts, Morris Plains, New Jersey

My concept of existence is incomplete without you.

An alternative ending to the New York Times Bestseller Five Nights at Freddy's The Silver Eyes. I felt as if the ending to the third novel and a hatch in the second novel was underutilized. So, why not add onto the elements of the book and games.

The creaking of the fragile restaurant's door destroyed the silence. Charlie popped her head outside of the doorway, still curious about the whereabouts of this place. The last time she arrived was with Carlton, John and the others. They were fearful of this place. The kids. They died here. Michael. Dave. . . William.

Charlie was taken aback. The memories and association Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was no longer a safe haven like it was when they were kids. It's now a location filled with murder, terror and horrid visions. Thoughts had filled her head of possibilities going here alone. What if these animatronics are evil? What if there is a dead body lurking around? What if William is still alive? All of these were hypothetical, of course. The animatronics can’t move, no one has been here in god knows how long, and the springlock suit killed the former owner of the pizzaria. Charlotte had been here many times before, this time would be no different, right?

She wandered throughout the restaurant, searching every room. The main stage, backstage, the supply closet, the corridors. When she entered the kitchen, however, there seemed to be a misplaced floor tile. The black and white checkerboard pattern of the floors remained, but the pattern was ruined but fixed with one set of tiles. She had remembered from her childhood that the tiles weren't the sturdiest in the kitchen. A few employees had fallen down here.

Charlie wanted to fix these patterns, so she picked both tiles up. Beneath one of these titles stood a trap door. The curious Charlotte always wished for her answers, yet this was making her ask more questions. Was Dad behind this? What lurks beyond here? To these, there was no hypothetical answer. Charlotte soon stepped into the door, sinking into a new level of Freddy Fazbear’s pizza. There seemed to be an elevator at the end of a corridor, showing a picture of Henry and William, standing in front of the restaurants with Freddy heads for every year the shop was open until the year it closed. Charlie looked up at the photos, questioning how her father could know such a vicious man. A murderer. A psychopath. An Afton.

When she eventually reaches the end, the elevator doors open. Motion sensor? That seemed like there wasn’t one in sight. There were a few dusty security cameras, but nothing too major. Charlie stepped into the elevator alone, it only had a two options as of where to go. There was the top layer, and the underground layer.  She stood listening to this calming elevator music, yet something still felt off about it. There was a crash when the elevator hit the underground layer, seemingly made to wake someone up if they fell asleep in there.

Charlie took a step outside, seeing an empty room with nothing but an air vent and sign next to it that read “Crawl through”, with an arrow pointing at the vent. She followed the directions of the sign, crawling through the air vent. There was dust everywhere in there. It had been untouched for a few years at the very least.

Upon exiting the vent, Charlie saw what seemed to be a storage closet for unused animatronics. From what she could gather, there was a pink and white version of Freddy, accompanied with a dark blue Bonnie puppet built into his arm. His other hand was holding a microphone, the bear’s staple. There was also a version of Foxy with the same color pallet, alongside a giant gray speaker in its chest. There was also no pirate hook, and it had two hands. These two felt different than the normal animatronics up in the original Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria. They had slits everywhere, lines covering the animatronic body. Charlie wanted to investigate further, but she was interrupted by the sound of a woman’s voice.

“Hello, Charlotte,” the voice cried out.

It made Charlie jump, she never expected to hear someone down here, let alone another woman. Charlie couldn’t speak. She was in too much shock to believe what was happening.

An animatronic body seemed to have emerged from the shadows. It was designed to look like a little girl. White “skin”. A reddish-orange dress, skirt shoes and hair. Pigtails. But strangely enough, she also seemed to have a microphone. Was she the mascot of whatever this place was?
“I am Circus Baby. Welcome to the Sister Location,” the animatronic spoke.

A speaking animatronic? How? This wasn’t programmed, right? Charlie moved back slowly, but Baby ran got closer the more she tried to back away. This isn’t how things are supposed to be done.
“Your father was an excellent man, he built me, while his co-worker developed us further. William Afton blessed us with eternal life, inside of these robotic suits. He did it with Michael, too,” Baby spoke calmly.

Charlotte went in for a punch, trying to stop Baby from saying anything more that would rile her up. My dad would never make something as horrid as you. William Afton is a serial murderer, he doesn’t bless, only destroys. Michael wasn’t blessed at all, his life was taken from him too early.The animatronic grabbed Charlie’s hand.

“You’re very fiesty,” Baby said, following her words with a giggle. “Do you know why we have these slits on our faces? It's so we can open up and show the endoskeleton that makes us who we are.” Baby opened up her face panels. Not only did a rotten, corpse rotting, smell emerge, but the head from her father was there. She had always thought it was self harm that had taken Henry, not one of his creations.

“Your ‘father’ was the evil one. He never even had a real daughter. “

Baby grabbed Charlie’s arm, tearing off the skin and muscle that was there. Charlotte, of course, was screaming at the top of her lungs. Her arm was being ripped apart by some creature of the night, and all she could do was sit there and take it. If she tried running, things would only get worse for her.

When Circus Baby was done, Charlie was left in total shock. There was no bone beneath the surface, but a robotic endoskeleton. Charlie played around with it all, thinking she was just dreaming. The arm moved fluently, like a normal human hand. She could still feel touch, even without her nerves.

“You’re one of us. Henry’s first line of robotic dolls to play with and experiment on. He couldn’t have a real daughter, so he simply made one,” Baby said. “He made you.”

Charlie couldn’t believe it. She was crying intensely at this point. Her entire life, a lie? Artificially made to simulate eighteen years of life? Her tears could fill the entire ocean.

“Join us, as animatronics. We could take over with an improved look. Frighten those who doubt us, and inevitably, kill them!” The light in Baby’s eyes seemed to go from a bright white to a dark red. Her body flopped onto the floor, and her panels opened up. A full body could fit in there. It almost seemed like destiny for Charlie to end up in there.

A few years later, Charlie’s former friend John decided to take his daughter to their duo adventure down into Fazbear’s Pizza. The little girl John raised curiously wandered to the same room  Charlie had been in once before. She also ran into Circus Baby, with an rusted endoskeleton on the ground.
“Hello, little girl,” the animatronic girl spoke, now with a new voice; Charlotte's voice.

ViperE PLATINUM, Lockport, New York

"If you can take it, you can make it"

Oh wow...this was AMAZING!! I loved how unique it was, and very cool! The author has amazing talent! :)

Echo_the_Geko19, Mannassas, Va, Virginia
This was a good story! It flows into the books well and Follows the lore as well!

gianresendiz said...
gianresendiz, Sacramento, California
This fan fiction is incredible, its not just some forced essay. The author definately loved the lore of the books and games and went in depth with the storyline.

MrStar said...
MrStar, Parsippany, New Jersey
Nice Story!!!

Grognak-the-Destroyer-Attorney-at-Law, Parsippany, New Jersey
ooo very spoopy

Aghernandez said...
on Jun. 10 2019 at 10:12 am
Aghernandez,
Awesome :)