Newborn | Teen Ink

Newborn

By KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

You know when you're in love becasue reality it finally better than your dreams

Summary:

If you’ve ever read Twilight then you know Isabella Marie Swan Cullen’s life. But never once is her cousin mentioned. Her name is Angel O’Neil, Bella’s cousin. This is her story and how just because Bella’s life is the one she’s always wanted-vampires aside. No one gets it, especially her after her parents were viscously murdered by a vampire intruder in her home in White Plains, New York. Making her leave my friends and boyfriend Robby behind. And sent to live with her Uncle Charlie. Be prepared for the story of a lifetime.

Kelly R.

Newborn

cantdeleteaccounthelp, Sey, West Virginia
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
cassia_b, Wisconsin
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver SILVER, Powell, Ohio

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16

1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.